Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5th-Region

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 5th-Region

  1. I have heard (2) bardstown basketball assistants John Wheat, Matthew turner have applied. I believe Garrard is a tough job in that district.
  2. If Steve Adams got back into it at East Jessamine, that would be a game changer! East Jessamine returns a nice group.
  3. Nelson is one of the locations that hosts region, and I believe the right coach can be 2nd place in that district. It’s always going to be Bardstown in the finals.
  4. Does anyone know who wants this job??
  5. Male has 6 seniors playing college basketball next season, and you want those kids to come back? That is absolutely a terrible idea.
  6. Has anyone heard anything about this job?
  7. I am hearing the administration wants James “boo” Brewer. Has anyone else heard this?
  8. This will be a good job to keep an eye on.
  9. Who will be the front runner for this job?
  10. I’m Hearing Anthony Epps has applied for this job? Is there Anyone else hearing this?
  11. I would also put Marion County in that top team category as well. The 5th has (5) teams in my opinion that could’ve won it.
  12. Does anyone have any early predictions?
  13. I believe Marion county is on a 9 game winning streak. The fifth region tourney will be a battle next week.
  14. The Marion County knights are no joke. I have to tip my hats to that team and coach. I was really impressed on how they guarded John hardin tonight. This is only the second in region lost that John Hardin has had in 2 years.
  15. I don’t see Taylor beating Marion.
  16. Do you think MArion County or Larue County has a chance to upset either team?
  17. Marion County secures #1 seed in the district with the win. This was a great game. Marion County was up big to start the 4th but campbellsville never quit and took the lead In the 4th. Marion County senior john Adams hit the buzzer beater to win the game.
  18. I can see that logic, but I was just saying how Marion and Bardstown can matchup with both teams. I just don’t believe this is a (2) team race. I look forward to see how every team progresses the rest of the season.
  19. I wouldn’t put all my eggs in that basket. I think Bardstown and Marion county have a lot to say about that. I honestly wouldn’t Count our Larue County.
  20. This was a very exciting game by both teams. The Marion County knights are a good basketball club. I expect to see these two teams play again in March.
  21. Does anyone know when the write up for the 5th region will be out?
  22. I really like Marion County this year in girls basketball. I believe they have two transfers that moved in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.