Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Manual

Featured Replies

Jimmy Just has stepped down as head coach of the Crimson after 13 seasons as head coach. Manual went 14-14 this season losing to Ballard in the first round of the 7th region. They do return majority of their team.

Coach Just has parkinson’s disease and this I’m sure played into his decision to step down. He’s a great guy and coach!

Who will be the front runner for this job?

Who will be the front runner for this job?

 

I could see a few current head coaches going after this one.

What about one of the assistants, such as John Cole? I think he has been an assistant there for a while.

This will be a good job to keep an eye on.

That coach at Seneca is a real up and comer IMO.

That coach at Seneca is a real up and comer IMO.

 

Is Manual considered a better job than Seneca?

Is Manual considered a better job than Seneca?

 

Much easier District.

Is Manual considered a better job than Seneca?

 

I think it can be. Right now, maybe not.

That coach at Seneca is a real up and comer IMO.

 

I’d hardly call him an “up and comer”. He’s been regarded as one of the best coaches in Louisville since he was at JTown. Making Seneca relevant again just cemented it. Coach Coleman would be a great fit at Manual.

I am hearing the administration wants James “boo” Brewer. Has anyone else heard this?

I am hearing the administration wants James “boo” Brewer. Has anyone else heard this?

 

They should. He’d be great there. Male offered him the job before hiring Haworth. He didn’t want to make the move. But with Traynor graduating, maybe it’s time.

Has anyone heard anything about this job?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.