Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MJAlltheWay24

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJAlltheWay24

  1. Text my buddies right after the Benson HR and said, its time for CES to completely redeem with a walkoff after this rough series (was hitless to that point). And boom! I had the Reds ML and him to get a hit, so I was thrilled with how it developed haha! Had their ML on Saturday in a parlay, which was my only miss. Was bummed but this made up for it because I thought the bet was beyond dead haha!
  2. I know its a long season and there are going to be plenty of losses, but losing games to bad teams when you have a 2 run lead heading into the 9th will always feel like a massive kick in the shins. They get it back yesterday with basically a 180, so I guess it worked itself out haha!
  3. Really hated to see Shead go down with an injury. Really enjoyed how hard he plays, plus I had Houston winning the whole thing in my bracket. I don't think they lose this game if he doesn't go down.
  4. And not the first investigation for the same thing. Haven't looked into details enough this time around, so I don't know if it's a new group of players or this is still stemming from the previous investigation.
  5. Saw that yesterday and I'm stunned something like that is even possible.
  6. UConn is just unreal, but I think Bama will keep it close, but UConn wins in the end.
  7. You gotta be on the moon if you are an NC State fan. To be in a Final Four and taking down Duke to do so. Awesome for their fans! What a run, all the way back to the conference tournament.
  8. I've gone against NC State literally every single game, might as well not stop now haha!
  9. Cause that room is currently desperate to latch onto anything right now lol
  10. RJ Davis going 0/9 from three was brutal for the Tarheels.
  11. Yeah, that joke was funny 30 years ago with I was in Middle School. Loved the energy but that's a weak one haha
  12. I deserved it haha maybe I should just predict against them each game lol
  13. @TheDeuce, I take it all back. I just saw the awful and outdated joke he made. I'm worried about your hire now lol
  14. Felt like I was watching a Blue Wildcat defensive team.
  15. I think that your recollecting Ugo Onyenso, who entered the portal last year and still came back. He had handlers.
  16. Didn't see that one coming after Calipari came back.
  17. So glad I was wrong. Great start. I'm on the Reds for Over 80.5 Wins!
  18. My interest would be a whole lot higher if I could watch them on YouTubeTV. Still looking forward to the season. Heading down to GABP shortly for work. Got a feeling the Reds don't get the W today, I hope I'm wrong. I just think the Reds 2018 2nd Round draft pick is going to pitch lights out against the Reds today.
  19. I'm sure it's the definition of shaky, but I'd be looking into the $10 million to play with Barstool that Dave Portnoy put out there.
  20. I'm sure there wasnt a whole lot that moved the needle either way in the Cal/Mitchell interview but I haven't see much on X about it.
  21. People can either cheer for it and hope for the best. Or crap on everything along the way to wherever 2024-2025 leads.
  22. Felt smart to me to vote out Jem instead of Ben. She struck me as a bigger strategic threat later in the game, whereas he's there for the "vibes".
  23. Gotcha, that makes a lot of sense. I was a little confused at first because I thought Kelsey might be exactly what the program needs right now, even though the search took the roundabout way of getting there.
  24. I just don't know how you fix it to be honest. I have never watched a WNBA game and won't once Clark gets there. I've watched probably 7-8 of her games in college but its just not going to carry over for me.
  25. Didn't seem like @TheDeuce was thrilled with this development, but I think I'd rather have him than Lil Pitino.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.