NC State vs. Purdue Predictions/Updates (NCAA Final 4)

NC State vs. Purdue  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/2024 at 10:16 PM

I figure most will pick the Boilermakers in this one but NC State is playing some great basketball. It is remanence of the 1983 Wolfpack run of 10 straight wins to end the season and win the NCAA tournament. If this Wolfpack team were to do that they will have won 11 straight. They still have two more to go but since March 12th they have won 9 games in 19 days. Purdue looked good today vs. the Vols, but I think their support players need to step up more for them to win this one and the title on April 8th. 

• Thanks 1

This is very rare there has not been a whistle since the 15:56 mark in the first half. They have played straight through the under 12 timeout.

This prolonged playing is really hurting NC State's big man Burns he looks like a 50+ guy at the YMCA playing a pickup game right now. lol

Finally as soon as I post about no whistle there is finally one. They liked :13 seconds of playing for 9 minutes of game time without a whistle.

Purdue leads 26-16 with 6:29 left in the first half. The have only been 3 fouls called so far total. 

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

So the NCAA can get the advertising money they come out of the media timeout Edey shoots one of his two FT's they take another 3:30 and a half minute timeout. lol

College football is worse, those games stretch on forever.  The NCAA needs to learn a little from the NFL. 

• Like 2

Since the Middlebrooks kid has come in for NC State, he has given Edey a lot more problems on offense than Burns has. It has allowed the Wolfpack to get back in this game after trailing by 12 they have it down to 5 at 30-25 Purdue with 3:24 left in the half.