Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brewsky

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brewsky

  1. My stream is down! Sucks
  2. It is an absolute slaughter. Very disheartening for the Lawrence fans. They are a good bunch and this night has to be very sobering for them.
  3. TD pass from Elkins to Young. Belfry 44 Lawrence 0 38 secs left in the 1st half.
  4. TD pass from Elkins to Preston Belfry 38 Lawrence 0 2nd quarter 4:46
  5. May for a TD Belfry 31 Lawrence 0 9:31 left to go in the 2nd Quarter. I was really hoping Lawrence would give Belfry some competition.
  6. Lee for a long TD run on the first play of the 2nd quarter Belfry 24 Lawrence 0
  7. Belfry is dominating Lawrence in every way.
  8. Belfry 17 Lawrence 0 4:59 Remaining in the 1st Quarter.
  9. 5 NCC 3 Lex Catholic 3 Henry Clay 1 Owensboro 1 S. Laurel 1 Breathitt 1 Desales 1 Pikeville 1 Trotwood Madison 1 LCA
  10. Great job 3Wishes... Scribe is good also. Rock BIG.
  11. Thanks HitStick. Consider your team and then think of the young man who might not be the named guy for your team and mention how they played. Not saying the best player can't be a shot, but this site generally tends to get to know those kids. For Belfry, off the radar. I think No. 9 Thomas Varney really showed up. He didnt do anything amazing, but he caught a crucial 3rd down pass for a first down tha ended in a TD and played a good game at safety against one of the states better QB's (Cashen)
  12. I tend to agree. What I meant earlier by saying a "4 quarter game" was that East would be able to make teams like Belfry keep their 1's on the field all night and fight hard, even if winning by 3-4 TD's. I really like scheduling that game now.
  13. Lets keep it positive. What player impressed above all expectations? This thread is dedicated for the guy who may not be the "big name" or may not be the guy who gets all of the pub. But what player on your team showed up in week 1?
  14. I realize that most people will post stats here, but consider taking a more nuanced approach. What player for a good team truly had an awesome night and answered ALOT of questions? IMO, Belfry QB Andrew Elkins did. I was there and saw alot more than I expected. In that respect, the kid had a HUGE first week.
  15. Is it fair to say the OCath is down a bit this season?
  16. Can Russellville really beat a 6A team (as honestly a 1A school)? I know there are a few (see Beechwood) who can, but this would be an impressive feat IMO.
  17. I like Desales in a close one.
  18. Is East a good enough team to give teams like Belfry and Russell a good hardnosed 4 quarter game? Their win over Boyd makes me think they are. Thoughts?
  19. I was very impressed with how physical Belfry was in week one. The o-line were VERY impressive. When Elkins completed his first little pass out in the flat to the TB on a 3rd and medium, I looked at the guy next to me and smiled. If Belfry can make plays through the passing game, they are going to be tought to handle. Based on what I saw last week, I think they can!
  20. Of course there would be cost, but it would be awesome!
  21. The time has come GURU. This site has been a huge success. IMO, it is time for this site to have a game of the week which is broadcast live via webcame on THIS SITE! Thoughts?
  22. I think it would be a nice idea to do as follows: Allow the members of this site to recommend running backs who they feel are worthy of top 25 All time honors. Take the top 50-100 tailbacks after there has been adequate time to deterimine who is in that class. Then let the members of this site vote on the top 25 All-Time, as ranked from best to 25. If 25 seems to unmanageable, go for the top 10. Have the discussion continue for the rest of the season, with a vote near the championship games. After the vote comes in, have the GURU honor the top 10-25 that have been honored by Bluegrasspreps from Papa Johns stadium at halftime It could be a neat honor and would certainly get Bluegrasspreps even more attention.
  23. Atta boy EKU... I am on there in a respectable spot too!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.