Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter vs Fairview predictions

Who will win this game? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • East Carter
      72%
      29
    • Fairview
      27%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a hard game to pick because Lewis is truly awful, I really hate to say that because I know the boys and coaching staff are giving their best and Boyd couldn't muster a single point against an East team who I am sure is decent but not dominating

East 16

Fairview 14

This one should be another oe of those "too close to call" games.

 

I do know that this one should be of a paticular interest to Raceland seeing how these are the Rams next two opponets.

East Carter 28

 

Fairview 16

I see them pretty well matched.

 

East Carter 21

Fairview 14

I'll say Fairview by 6. Imo their kids will be playing out of respect that they have for their coach (Chad Tackett).........the man that they respect and that brought them up in the system that is no longer there to see them finish.

This really is an interesting game. East Carter has nearly everyone back on both sides of the ball and have beaten fairview the last couple of games I believe. Fairview has lost several key players from last years team. Add to the mix new head coaches for both sides. I will go with the homefield advantage and give the edge to East Carter.

East Carter big.

East wins by 10 or more should be one of the better games come friday night from what I have seen of Fairview and what everybody is saying about East Carter that has seen them play so far.

I'm Taking East by 14. I seen Fairview scrimmage and they had serious trouble moving the ball, against a team with some size.

I saw Fairview in the grid against Rowan Co. and they moved the ball extremely well against a big line - they fumbled the ball or would have scored several times. Their problem was picking up the LB's when they came. If they have learned to do that, they will put points on the board.

I'll take the subtraction of Coach Tackett and the addition of Coach Cooksey into consideration and say East by a bunch.

If Fairview can defend the low post and knock down some 3's,,,,,,,,,,,oh, wait,,,,that's my prediction 4 months from now,,,sorry!

 

East 35

Fairview 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.