Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County vs Belfry Predictions

Who will win this game? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Belfry
      88%
    • Lawrence County
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lets hear it.

 

Belfry comes off a big win against Corbin and LC comes off of hard fought loss against Dawson Bryant.

 

I will give my prediction later in the week and closer to game time.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belfry - 28

Lawrence Co. - 0

Belfry - 28

Lawrence Co. - 0

I was thinking something sort of similar as well, 35-7, 28-7, 28-0... somewhere along those lines. Should be another good test for this Belfry defense against a team who will like to mix it up.

Pirates aren't going to light up the scoreboard this year. They are more of a "good drive a quarter" type team.

 

I just don't see Lawrence getting much going on offense against the Belfry D.

I'm going to say Lawrence County comes out ready and firing falling over from this past Friday, still I dint know if they can win this one, it should be a good game. But being from LC I cant pick against them. LC 28 Belfry 26

Lets hear it.

 

Belfry comes off a big win against Corbin and LC comes off of hard fought loss against Dawson Bryant.

 

I will give my prediction later in the week and closer to game time.

 

I thought that LC played Coal Grove, or are the also known as Dawson Bryant?

 

Now for the game. Belfry showed there dominance against a very solid Corbin team. LC, althought the seem to be getting this program turned back around, doesnt have what it takes to match up with the talent and physicalness of Belfry. If this one were in Louisa, I would say that LC could hang around in this one, but with it at CAM, Belfry by 3 TD's. My prediction:

 

Belfry: 28

Lawrence Co.: 7

I thought that LC played Coal Grove, or are the also known as Dawson Bryant?

 

 

 

Yes! Coal Grove is the high school in the Dawson Bryant school system.

Yes! Coal Grove is the high school in the Dawson Bryant school system.

 

:thumb: By the way, do you have the local Radio Station that brings South Point football games and do you know if they have a internet broadcast.

:thumb: By the way, do you have the local Radio Station that brings South Point football games and do you know if they have a internet broadcast.

 

 

I honestly don't know of a station that does South Point games.

So no one thinks that Lawrence County has a chance against Belfry????

I honestly don't know of a station that does South Point games.

 

:thumb: Im having trouble getting the internet link with WSIP 98.9 to work. They are the ones that bring Johnson Centrals games. I was hoping to have success with the South Point end.

I want Dawgs to have a day but "mini me" is heartbroke again - Red Army has to much in a close one ....

 

Don't think Cirbin win was very big .. Belfry has a program and just keeps going ..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.