Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick 10 Contest (Week #1) Results

Featured Replies

Here are the results from week 1.

 

As always the contest is not final for 24 hrs. All contestants have until then to report any errors. Once it is final, the winner should consult the prize thread at the below link:

 

Click here to claim your prize

 

Here are the results:

 

A tiebreaker was needed This Week....

 

The 1st tiebreaker Is total points scored In the 5pt super game.

 

(Belfry 21 Corbin 0 ) TOTAL POINTS 21pts

 

 

 

Week #1 winner is...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

maroonmadness........18 (48) + 27

 

NEERFAN..............18 (49) + 28

EKUAlum05............17

gold sunrise.........17

Morehead State.......17

Johnboy..............17

The Scribe...........16

Ram..................16

newarkcatholicfan....16

swforever............16

_Scarface_...........16

That's Pat...........16

Rebel................16

AverageJoesGym.......16

NKY_YouthCoach.......16

Ten Times Four.......16

coldweatherfan.......16

billyrayjoebob.......16

super................16

The Red Rambler......16

83birds..............16

Blockbuster..........16

knightsdad...........15

OldRaider22..........15

raiders12100.........15

CamFieldJunky........15

payton...............15

inorout..............15

pigman...............15

True blue (and gold).15

knights52............15

jumper1..............15

HailToTheChief.......15

Easton_15............15

westsider............15

thegeneral...........15

warhoss..............15

Czar.................14

Cardinal1826.........14

WKYfootballguy.......14

EJHS Fan #98.........14

colonel-fan..........14

raiderbird...........14

Oxnard...............14

fair or foul.........14

thewaterboy..........14

mileslld.............14

Watusi...............14

ThunderBird..........14

4chs.................14

BuckNut..............14

Colonel Henderson....14

DragonFire...........14

Bright Horizons......13

pirate1960...........13

nWo..................13

snakesnot_2000.......13

mchammer.............13

Hip-Hop Box..........13

gchs_uk9.............13

PutMeInCoach.........12

Bronco99.............12

RockPride............12

whodey...............12

HighHopes............12

kkmama255............12

Captian W F Call.....12

kypride..............12

KHS GameNight........12

stick1...............11

Son of Bear..........11

CoachBuckett.........11

InTheStands41240.....11

4THQUARTER...........11

just 4 fun...........10

JD Dog...............10

footballfever........10

jbwill2..............10

Cat_n_the_Hat........10

Paul Dean............10

3wishes..............9

southeast_bell.......8

RebelBred............8

Log Mountain Boy.....8

Congratulations maroonmadness, job well done.:thumb: :dancingpa

So Bad, I didn't make the list...:lol: Ahh 1st time, thought I would give it a shot.

  • Author
So Bad, I didn't make the list...:lol: Ahh 1st time, thought I would give it a shot.
Did you pick last week??
Did you pick last week??

 

 

Sorry, Wrong one.....My Bad

  • Author
Yes Sir.....If I done it right, It was my first time..
Even If you get a 0 your name still should be on the list...

 

Let me look over the pick 10 contest thread and I'll get back with you.

Even If you get a 0 your name still should be on the list...

 

Let me look over the pick 10 contest thread and I'll get back with you.

I think I played also...No name on the list...

Even If you get a 0 your name still should be on the list...

 

Let me look over the pick 10 contest thread and I'll get back with you.

 

 

I was in the Pick 4.....Sorry bout that.

  • Author
I think I played also...No name on the list...
Let me take a look over the thread and see if i can find anything!

 

I was in the Pick 4.....Sorry bout that.
No problem:thumb:

 

Me 2...My Bad...
:thumb:

Atta boy EKU... I am on there in a respectable spot too!

Stupid Boone County! They cost me the Pick 10, hurt my points in the CKY, and NKY regional contests... haha, but I did get my native EKY region this week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.