Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. If Huggins, Mayo, and Walker end up at Marshall I will tattoo I love OJ Mayo on my fiance's forehead. :lol:
  2. The worst thing about playing for Marshall would be living in Huntington!! :lol:
  3. 53! Wow! Man a lot of guys in the 16th are having some big nights!
  4. Wow. Somebody is fired up! :lol:
  5. Tomcats played well, this was a nip and tuck game untill NL converted 4 straight 3's in the 4th quarter to seal it. The Tomcats charged back, down by 10 to cut it to 4 with the ball with 40 seconds left but couldnt convert. McDavid finished with 17, Thomas 15 (I think) Williams 14 (3 3's), and Cannoy with 11 (I think) AIT time! Hopefully that means Wilcox time too!
  6. Nice to see a little controversy. :lol:
  7. Wow...Im pretty shocked by this score.
  8. McDavid's 43 is the 4th highest single game total in Ashland history.
  9. 15-18 is just incredible, nice way to up that shooting percentage! Its officially time for a Drew McDavid avatar, sorry Ian.
  10. The Tomcats have really started to come around!! Man I bet they will be tired, isnt this 4 games in 4 days?!?! Hopefully Cannoy and Williams can get in on the action. What is N. Laurel's record?? Ashland 63 NL 59
  11. I listened to the 2nd half and McDavid was just unstoppable! I dont think he missed a shot in the 2nd half. 43 points!! I cant remember anyone scoring that many for Ashland since Marty Thomas scored 57 back in like '92. Matt Thomas also played well with 15, Tyler Reliford has also played well the last few games scoring 8. This team will be really dangerous when Wilcox comes back. Remember last year when we would score like 35 or 40 points?!?! Those days are gone!
  12. Outrebounded 40-15! :eek: Thats just crazy.
  13. This was a close game until about 4 minutes left in the 4th. Ashland trailed by 8, and PC hit back to back threes to seal it. I know McDavid had 12 at halftime, Thomas 9, and Cannoy 4, and Ashland shot 56% in the first half. Brandon Williams played a good game hit a couple of 3's, but I dont know his totals. I have no doubt this team will be clicking on all cylinders in a few weeks. Wilcox will be one more weapon!
  14. Here's a deal I wont talk to you about humility and you dont talk to me about honor. :lol: :thumb: j/k
  15. I would bet that Cannoy will start and Reliford will be the 6th man.
  16. Honor and loyalty are one of my many fantastic and admirable qualities. Interesting, and extremely ironic that you should mention honor. That reminds me of a scripture, John Chapter 8 Verse 7 "Let him that is without sin cast the first stone."
  17. After the game Flynn said that he thought Pendleton Co. could win it all, in their game today I think they were 11/12 on 3's in the first half.
  18. I wasnt worried, am not worried, and will never be worried. :thumb:
  19. Last year they took John Clark's plane to London to cover the games, but he sold the plane a few weeks ago. Plus with Christmas ASG is slammed. Joe Smith had an appendectomy last week I think it was Wednesday or Thursday. This team could be really dangerous when Wilcox is added to the mix. Brandon Williams is playing really well and good Lord has Adam Cannoy improved I dont think anyone expected this kind of contribution from him. :ylsuper:
  20. What a great effort by the Tomcats!!! McDavid and Cannoy led the way with 21 each, McDavid also had 8 rebounds. Cannoy had 16 at halftime, he is having an All-Area type season so far! Matt Thomas had 14, and Williams and Reliford had 8 each. Ashland shot 60%! They will play Pendleton Co. tomorrow at 6:30 I think. Good job guys!! :ylsuper:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.