Pendleton County 81 Ashland 61

True it was closer but you can't miss a 3 and then give up back to back 3's midway through the 4th and expect to "keep" it close. Plus we expect to win over here in Tomcat Country so a moral victory is not what we're looking for, but thanks for the nice comments about our kids.

True it was closer but you can't miss a 3 and then give up back to back 3's midway through the 4th and expect to "keep" it close. Plus we expect to win over here in Tomcat Country so a moral victory is not what we're looking for, but thanks for the nice comments about our kids.

It sounds like the young men have come far since their trip to Northern KY a few weeks ago -- I am sure they will continue to improve as the season progresses.

This was a close game until about 4 minutes left in the 4th. Ashland trailed by 8, and PC hit back to back threes to seal it. I know McDavid had 12 at halftime, Thomas 9, and Cannoy 4, and Ashland shot 56% in the first half. Brandon Williams played a good game hit a couple of 3's, but I dont know his totals. I have no doubt this team will be clicking on all cylinders in a few weeks. Wilcox will be one more weapon!

No big surprise! Congrats to PC and good game Tomcats!

IMO, Pendleton County is on par with CovCath, so by only losing by 20 and still being in the game in the 4th, that shows me how much Ashland has improved this year! No doubt by tourney time, the Tomcats should be able to hold their own!

Solid win for Pendleton County. I still don't see how Ashland lost to CovCath by 51 points! They have a great coach and have several good players. Ashland pressed the first posession of the game and didn't press again until later in the 4th quarter. PC had no problems breaking it. Some stats for the game,PC: Mains 21, Belcher 17, Elliott 16. APB: McDavid 19, Thomas, 15. Mcdavid and Thomas are good players. I can't believe Thomas is only a sophomore. Ashland plays Knox Central tomorrow at 5:15. Pendleton plays tomorrow against South Laurel in the Semi-Finals at 7:00. Should be a great game. Good Luck to all remaining teams.