Paul Dunbar 72 Russell 44

ACTUALLY, they play Lousiville Senecca tonight at 5.30, rumor is Blair is strong enough to get his first start, if so, look for Devils to be much more competitive

Russell by 5-8, although they are no where near full strength yet, they will continue to be a "work in progress'

ACTUALLY, they play Lousiville Senecca tonight at 5.30, rumor is Blair is strong enough to get his first start, if so, look for Devils to be much more competitive

Russell by 5-8, although they are no where near full strength yet, they will continue to be a "work in progress'

Yes that is correct I forgot all about that game then they play Brossart at Ashland after that.

I hope Blair can get more playing time.

If you are predicting Russell by 5-8 over Seneca, you must be dreaming!! I will acknowledge that Seneca is down, but Russell is not that good, especially right now! I seriously doubt that Russell could have beaten Dunbar even if they had a 100% healthy team. Seneca should be a little easier, but I don't think that the Devils can take them right now. If I end up wrong, I'll say so, but I don't think that I will be.