Paul Dunbar 72 Russell 44

If you are predicting Russell by 5-8 over Seneca, you must be dreaming!! I will acknowledge that Seneca is down, but Russell is not that good, especially right now! I seriously doubt that Russell could have beaten Dunbar even if they had a 100% healthy team. Seneca should be a little easier, but I don't think that the Devils can take them right now. If I end up wrong, I'll say so, but I don't think that I will be.

I agree. Looks like two more losses in the future for Russell as I don't see them beating Brossart either.

If you are predicting Russell by 5-8 over Seneca, you must be dreaming!! I will acknowledge that Seneca is down, but Russell is not that good, especially right now! I seriously doubt that Russell could have beaten Dunbar even if they had a 100% healthy team. Seneca should be a little easier, but I don't think that the Devils can take them right now. If I end up wrong, I'll say so, but I don't think that I will be.

I may be dreaming, but one morning I'm going to wake up and the REAL Russell team is going to show up, why not today? :thumb:

Well it looks like you was wrong so much you know. :lol:

Well it looks like you was wrong so much you know. :lol:

I'll admit that I missed this one, but it is not because Russell is so good right now, it is because Seneca is so bad!! I knew that Seneca was bad, but I didn't realize that Seneca was that bad. The current Russell team is not one of the best in the 16th, but once the real Russell team is back they should be a contender (but not the favorite)!

I'll admit that I missed this one, but it is not because Russell is so good right now, it is because Seneca is so bad!! I knew that Seneca was bad, but I didn't realize that Seneca was that bad. The current Russell team is not one of the best in the 16th, but once the real Russell team is back they should be a contender (but not the favorite)!

Nobody said Russell was so good right now. I believe every one of us Russell fans know they still have some work to do but they will be right in the hunt for a trip to Morehead. Right now I fully expect Morgan County or Boyd County to win the region.

Did Seneca get worse from this morning? Just say you were wrong and let it go at that :thumb:

On a positive note, Russell got a huge game from Ross Turner, who may be the answer for Russell's search for an inside presence, as the big boy had 10 points and 9 rebounds against an athletic 6.4 center for seneca, Blair started and although rusty, contributed with some key rebounds and 2 huge free throws at the end to make it a two possession game, Gill played well on 3for 5 shooting and solid defense, Van Hoose and Clark are still not 100% with Clark turning his ankle at the end of the first half and playing through it in the second half to provide some big plays, the Devils still have a ways to go and are still struggling but everyone is now cleared to play and they just need a little more time to show their true potential, A big test awaits them tomorrow

against Louisville Fern Creek who just lost to Henry Clay by 2, but the Team looks to have bottomed out against Dunbar and now are back on the upswing

and should only get better with a little more time :thumb:

Did Seneca get worse from this morning? Just say you were wrong and let it go at that :thumb:

On a positive note, Russell got a huge game from Ross Turner, who may be the answer for Russell's search for an inside presence, as the big boy had 10 points and 9 rebounds against an athletic 6.4 center for seneca, Blair started and although rusty, contributed with some key rebounds and 2 huge free throws at the end to make it a two possession game, Gill played well on 3for 5 shooting and solid defense, Van Hoose and Clark are still not 100% with Clark turning his ankle at the end of the first half and playing through it in the second half to provide some big plays, the Devils still have a ways to go and are still struggling but everyone is now cleared to play and they just need a little more time to show their true potential, A big test awaits them tomorrow

against Louisville Fern Creek who just lost to Henry Clay by 2, but the Team looks to have bottomed out against Dunbar and now are back on the upswing

and should only get better with a little more time :thumb:

I thought the radio guys for Russell said we play Lee,Alabama after the game with seneca?