Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
:lol:
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Thanks for the info...
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
:thumb: Does that mean available to play if needed, or that he will start and play the same amount of minutes he's been playing all year???
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
So any update on Barkers status??
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
CP, you are getting smarter all the time. :thumb:
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
I know. That was just the best sarcastic reply I could come up with. :lol: You know and I know that I never lack confidence in my Tomcats.
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Um no. What Im saying is that I dont think I should give it another chance, especially when you have provided no incentive in the first place. :thumb:
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Hmm interesting take on this situation. I dont know??? I will have to run that by my advisors and see what they think...I will let you know.
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Wow. Big News. Thanks for the info, anymore details??
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Pretty much. Didnt you coin the "maroon Kool-Aid" phrase anyway? Or was that scooterbob, I cant remember. All your anti-Ashland propoganda seems to run together over the years...just kidding :lol: :thumb:
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Absolutely not. If you believe that Ashland begins every home game with a ten point advtantage then I will change my predicton to suite your theory. Ashland will win by 20 points or less. Is that better?
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
The Maroon Kool-Aid, duh!
-
Boyd County/ Johnson Central updates
Wow. Interesting, things may fall apart at BC quicker than anyone expected.
-
16th Region Poll 12/31/05
Im not worried. :thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 12/31/05
The nature of my life has been founded on sarcasm. :lol:
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Hey now, I never picked Ashland by 20. Ashland will win this game by 10 points or less. But I think quite a few of you could benefit from a drink out of my cup. :thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 12/31/05
I believe that strength of schedule is a factor in these rankings. That will help explain Ashlands ranking.
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
Do they have computers in Westwood?? :lol: just kidding. :thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 12/31/05
Nope.
-
16th Region Poll 12/31/05
Well, my last name IS Anderson, and my first name IS James. The conspiracy grows..... :sssh:
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
:lol: :thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 12/31/05
I know Fairview has won 12 games, who have they beaten?
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
That was my plan. :thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 12/31/05
Congratulations, you have beaten us twice in the last 13 games. Lets have a party. :dancingpa
-
Fairview 66 Rose Hill 54
Hmm, sounds like a pretty interesting game.