Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. I just noticed something. You actually remember the exact dates of RH's two regular season wins over Ashland?! Man, that is a sharp memory! And you honestly dont think that RH fans would trade 2 regular season wins for a District Title (which RH has never won) and a trip to the Sweet 16, which would have resulted in back-to-back trips....I dont know about that, you may be correct, but I think that could be pushing it. Not like it matters anyway, just fun to talk about the good ole days...
  2. Absolutely. All this stuff is just for fun anyway, just something to keep us old-timers feelin' young.
  3. You are certainly entitled to those opinions good buddy. :thumb:
  4. A winning record? I doubt it. We would need Christ himself to come down on a chariot pulled by two big maroon stallions and patrol the sidelines for that to happen. :lol:
  5. Regardless of what the Tomcats do this season I still get the pleasure of being me. So I really should'nt complain about anything.
  6. Nope, I sure dont. What has Miller done this year anyway, has anyone heard anything??
  7. He was a better defender, and his team beat OJ's when it mattered.
  8. Cmon now, I just said that I thought Owens and Vanhoose were both better than Patterson.
  9. He should have 14 and 17, he was by far the most athletic player on the floor and the biggest. But there was nothing impressive about anything he did. I think if you are that big and that highly recruited you should score atleast 20 against a team that has NO ONE even close to your size. FWIW he didnt live up to the hype for me.
  10. No stats, Williams probably had 10, McDavid 12 or so, Thomas 14 or so. Patterson maybe like 14..
  11. This was a 5 point game with about 5 or 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter, but Ashland couldnt get over the hump. At one point near halftime Ashland missed 3 point blank layups that would have cut the lead to 1, but HH went down and hit a 3. Patrick Patterson did not impress me one bit. He looked pretty good, and you can tell he has great athletic ability. He seemed to have trouble getting open against McDavid and Williams, and Brandon Williams took it right at him a couple of times. If UK is recruiting him Ive got 4 words Patterson is "The Next Sheray Thomas". I would take Matt Thomas, Drew McDavid, Antonio Owens, or Jon Vanhoose over him anyday. But I was pleased with Ashland's effort. McDavid, Thomas, and Williams all played well. I also think Ashland was like 1-10 from the foul line, which is just nonsense. On a side note HH's student section was the most disrespectful, rude, obnoxious bunch of people I have ever seen.
  12. A lot closer than the score indicates.
  13. There should be a couple of spots for Athletes, basically spots for a couple of guys who can play various positions on both sides of the ball.
  14. Yes, the freshmen are good. Also when you include Ryan Bonner in the mix, they are even better. Daniel McDavid, Cody Bowling, John Baldock, and big man Matt Rowe are all nice players.
  15. This was pretty much a back and forth game until the 4th. Ashland was leading by as many as 4 late in the 3rd, I didnt listen to the 4th quarter so I dont really know what happened....oh well....
  16. Wow, that was a mouthful! Nice research! :thumb:
  17. Wow Fastbreak! Did you have a couple of days off work or something!?!? That took some serious research, and too much math if you ask me. I sure would hope that the recent trend in Ashland basketball wouldnt continue until 2029, I think the record is safe for now. Besided you being the wise old soul that you are (emphasis on old) might not be around to see 2029. :lol: You'll be like what 85 in 2029??
  18. I dont listen on the internet much. I have a radio on my cell phone, thats what I usually use. But it was coming through loud and clear.
  19. Maybe, but being .500 is never a successful season at Ashland if you ask me.
  20. 6-10, I listened to most of the game, sounds like Thomas played well especially early. The Tomcats started off shooting really well, but were at like 36% in the 4th quarter. A win is a win I guess.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.