Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. Just be glad I didnt rank them #1. :thumb: On Second thought, here is my new poll. 1.Ashland 2.Morgan 3.Boyd 4-14. Everyone Else 15. Fairview 16. Rose Hill Is this better? :lol:
  2. Nice post! I cant believe I just said that, excuse me while I go take my temperature.....
  3. :thumb: I just think that McDavid (an All-State DB) will be more than able to bang with Black in the post. I dont remember seeing Black put up 43, or even 33 for that matter.
  4. Matt was not my "favorite" last year. I truly have no favorites. Im sure that from time to time this season you will see Thomas, McDavid and Wilcox grace my avatar. After Drew put up 43 I had to give him his due!
  5. First of all, Im from Ashland, so I feel confident everywhere. And dont forget paranoia will desytroya!
  6. Hhhooolllddd ooonnn, Iiimmm ttrrryyiinnng ttooo ssttoopp llauuggghiing. :lol: Okay Im fine now. Lets stop with the crazy talk okay.
  7. Morgan Boyd Ashland Everyone Else
  8. OH NO! I didnt realize Fairview is ahead in the Litkenhouse ratings, Im doomed! Does that mean Fairview will begin the game with an 8.1 point lead?!?!?! :lol:
  9. I wouldnt eat at Cooksey's if I was starving! :lol:
  10. Jeff Cooksey? :lol: Now there is a sight! :lol:
  11. I know what you mean. But atleast that would even the playing field between me and everyone else.
  12. Frances, you are so smart! And you've got a great set of legs to boot, I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse over the holidays.
  13. I love you guys :lol: everyone knows they cant play basketball in Canada. :lol:
  14. :lol: This will be so much fun. You guys are so lucky to have me around here. :lol:
  15. I cant wait for this one! Ashland 66 Fairview 58

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.