Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41
-
Ashland vs. Russell Predictions
You thought Ashland schedule was brutal before, it doesnt get any better over the next 2 weeks. Check this out - 1/13 Russell Home 1/17 Ironton Home 1/20 Fleming Co. (Away Anyone know anything about them??) 1/25 Huntington High Home 1/27 Boyd Co. Away
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
I prefer to gaze from afar. Afar being me on the home side, Shooterx3 on the visitors side. :lol: Plus Im already taken...
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
Here is an old thread of some cool 1928 stuff that has been in my family forever. http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=61465&highlight=Ashland+1928
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
Truth be known Ive been in love with Shooterx3 for a while now. *blush*
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
He can play the 2 or 3.
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
Wilcox provides depth, and is probably the 2nd best shooter on the team next to Matt Thomas. He can also handle the ball, and has no fear driving the lane. When he is on he can score in bunches like he did in his first game back, scoring 21. He is also a good free throw shooter, and Robbie helps pull defenses out of the post which can lead to better opportunities inside for McDavid.
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
I can sneak them in the back.
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
How about this. You and Rickyp can send you better halves over to my house and I will turn out the lights and show them my new tattoo. Rickyp knows where I live.... :lol: :thumb:
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
If you could somehow scan and post those pics I would be forever grateful.
-
Ashland vs. Russell Predictions
I will run that by my advisors and let you what we decide. :thumb: But I think that does sound like a reasonable compromise.
-
Ashland vs. Russell Predictions
I guarantee I will be at the game.
-
Ashland vs. Russell Predictions
This should be a very interesting matchup between the 16th region preseason #1 and #2 teams, who have both struggled so far this year. Who knows which team will show up for either side, this should be a good one. Ashland 67 Rusell 59
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
Did you take any pictures? I would LOVE to see that! When did you visit there??
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
Lets not forget that Ashland advanced just as far in 2001 as Rose Hill did in 2003. Also when was Bishop Brossart's last Sweet 16 title?
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
Here is another crazy wild prediction - Ashland will win the 16th region. :eek:
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
Honestly I could care less. I dont play, I dont coach, so I basically have no influence on the outcome of any game. I love my Tomcats win or lose, Im there for every game, even every JV game, and I do my best to keep it interesting on here for you guys. If that means making wild predictions and statements then that is fine. Lets be honest, you guys wouldnt have it any other way. It makes the games and this board that much more fun. I like to think Im good for business. :thumb:
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
Thanks. It would take more than that to make me unattractive. :lol: :thumb:
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
But to get the thread back on topic I listened to most of the game and it seemed like both teams were having an off night. Ashland led late in the 3rd quarter I think, but I cant imagine how tired they were playing on Friday night, then traveling, then playing a team like LexCath. I think this season we are dealing with a Jekyl and Hyde team. One night, one quarter, or one half they look great, then at a moments notice they can look lost. To me that mainly goes back to coaching. When Ashland was up 14 on Fairview, I looked at my dad and said "I hope this team gets some killer instinct and puts them away", they obviously didnt. For whatever reason we dont play consistent yet, hopefully we will have it figured out soon. I have no doubt that Ashland will be one of the 3 or 4 teams favored to win the 16th this March.
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
-
Lexington Catholic 49 Ashland 40
Hey guys! Well I have been traveling across Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia looking for a place to get my tattoo. But everywhere I go they refuse! Everyone I talked to basically said the same thing, they told me it would be a crime against humanity to put something like that on a face that is so incredibly handsome. But as luck would have it I found somewhere that was willing. They had the latest in tattoo technology, glow in the dark ink!! So I got it done earlier today. So if any of you are ever lucky enough to see me in the dark then you will get to see it! I will turn out the lights and take a picture for you guys. Give me a sec.
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
I dont care what you think, especially about my Tomcats. And its Fairview, not Fariview. :thumb: Let get this thread back on topic.
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
I will go ahead and tell you - I dont. :lol:
-
Ashland vs Fairview Jan. 6th Predictions
:lol: Ask me if I care.... :lol: