Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. I havent given up on basketball, but its just extremely hard to stay optimistic, and Im not affraid to come out and say it. I dont think Bonner should give up on basketball, but with the way this season has gone and is going, he probably would have been better served getting ready for football with his brother.
  2. Call me crazy but I dont see anyone who acted like they had all the answers, or mentioned anything about Flynn in this thread. No one is jumping on or off any bandwagon. If we werent on the "bandwagon" as you say then we wouldnt post, because we wouldnt care.
  3. You are right. Its a shame that some fans seem to be getting comfortable with this type of a season. This is just totally unacceptable.
  4. Just six? No Bonner?? He should be in the weight room getting ready for football anyway....
  5. Geez. Unbelievable. What can you say?
  6. Mayo no doubt. He has the whole package, while Walker may have better overall athletic ability.
  7. I do remember that one, along with the "Our Spring Break is longer than yours."
  8. Thats what I thought you'd say! :lol:
  9. If you say so. I thought the fire code capacity was like 1900 and some, but I did not take into account the new bleachers. That may have reduced it some. But the fact remains, our gym is bigger than yours, na na na na na just kidding :lol:
  10. No. Ashland's gym can hold almost 2,000 people, that would mean that the average attendance for the championship game over the next 5 years would have to be more than 2,000 and that is basically impossible since the only gym in the district that can hold more than 2,000 people is BC. So there is really no way to get an average of more than 2,000.
  11. I agree. I like the seeded tournaments. But it does give the smaller schools a better chance to compete. History has shown that a blind draw will benefit smaller schools like Rose Hill and Fairview, because they are usually not as strong as Ashland or BC.
  12. If Rose Hill and Elliot play that should be a good game. I believe they plan on playing the Faulkners.
  13. Wow, prety high scoring. I had a feeling Elliot would pull this one out.
  14. Saturday Feb 4th 9:00am Russell vs Raceland 10:15 East Carter vs Fleming Co. 11:30 Boyd Co. vs Lewis Co. 12:45 Ashland vs Rock Hill Bottom Bracket 2:00 Greenup Co. vs Rowan Co. 3:15 Wheelersburg vs Rose Hill 4:30 West Carter vs Ironton 5:45 Elliot Co. vs Fairview Should be a fun tournament!! The following rounds are Monday starting at 5:00, Wednesday at 6:00, and the championship Thursday at 7:30.
  15. I was really surprised at the score of this one. Ashland played really well, it seemed like everyone contributed, and there isnt much drop off from the starters to the reserves. Russell just had no answer for Ashland's press.
  16. WVA Boy - You are so sweet, and cute too!
  17. Grayson :cry: I have class, I wont be there. :cry: Luckily my cell phone has a radio... :thumb:
  18. Hopefully Ashland has realized their potentail with their dismantling of Boyd last week. Hopefully they can keep rollin, and keep everyone involved.... Ashland 61 East Carter 50
  19. Yep! Thats it! I think he is only a soph...
  20. They did not want to play at Raceland because that would have involved paying to "rent" the building. Why would anyone in the 64th district want to play their games in Raceland, and pay money to do so, when BC is closer and free....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.