Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. Euton, Bair, and Chad Jackson have been playing. I dont know any of the others kids.
  2. Ashland 37 Boyd 35 Final
  3. How about in 10 years or so, then for the next 25! Im still pretty young, gotta pay my dues (kiss butt) first. :lol:
  4. I think I should too. Maybe in the next 10 - 15 years. :thumb:
  5. Even I can appreciate the humor in that. :lol:
  6. Nice to have a home game after a few games away Ashland 49 Elliot 46
  7. District 8 Ashland JC Mason Co. Lawrence Co. Boyd Co. Greenup Co. District 7 Rock Bell ? ? ? ?
  8. Students - $1 Adults - $3 Meeting AT41 - Priceless :lol:
  9. I dont have the exact schedule with me right now. But Im pretty sure Fastbreak has things accurate. Should be a good night of basketball!
  10. The Ashland score was 56 to 28 I believe.
  11. Thank you. I appreciate that! I like the "maybe to the point of craziness" line. :lol:
  12. :lol: First of all, my feelings that we could benefit from a new coach have NOTHING to do with my dedication and support of the Ashland Tomcats. How is that being a bandwagon jumper? I think the fact that I live and die with every game proves that you are wrong, along with my nearly 4,000 posts. I love your line "acted like you were a big Tomcat fan" yeah this is just all an act, so is the flag on my house, and license plate on the front of my car. You got me, Im busted! :lol: I truly think that you are the ONLY person on BGP or who reads BGP that thinks Im a bandwagon Ashland fan. In fact many people on BGP go out of their way to say how lucky Ashland is to have a fan like me. If I said things like I was going to quit going to games, and maybe transfer my season tickets to Russell or Rose Hill then you have a point. The fact that Im frustrated with being 7-13 has nothing to do with my dedication. In fact I ordered my grooms cake for my wedding today, guess what its in the shape of the Ashland A, hows that for a bandwagon fan. If you have any more problems feel free to send me a PM, I cant wait. :lol:
  13. I highly doubt that. No one mentioned anything about it today.
  14. Excuse me? Thats the last thing I'am. I have been at every home game this season, even for the JV games, and will continue to be there. I also spent numerous hours this fall painting the football field 3 nights a week. I also worked the concession stand at the freshman AIT for over 6 hours today. So it would be a good idea for you not to say things that you have absolutely ZERO knowledge about.
  15. He hasnt had an answer for anything all season.
  16. Ya know what, I said the same thing earlier this evening.
  17. I only listened to the 1st half, so I dont know any info about the game. Who knows why he benched them. Some people have said he wasnt happy with their effort against East Carter, well Drew had 17 in that game, so I dont know what he could be thinking. It OBVIOUSLY didnt work. :mad:
  18. Wow 31 points!?! Thats worse offense than Ashland! Was Dodd sick? Did Flynn moonlight and coach Russell tonight!??!? :lol:
  19. No surprise here. I cant take this anymore.
  20. Score is GRC 29 ASH 15, looks like Flynn's strategy of benching Thomas and McDavid payed off...
  21. I believe you are correct on both counts.
  22. Great idea! That should solve all our problems! When does spring football practice start???
  23. The RH game is not a lock by any means. I hope our boys can turn it on soon, and I will be there every night rooting them on just like I have been all year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.