Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. This is fun! Shouldnt we all be in bed?? I know its WAAAAAY past Rickyp's bedtime. You usually go to bed at like 8:00 and wake up at 5:00am right?
  2. A sense of humor is a very desirable characteristic. Its one of the many great things about me. :lol:
  3. When it comes to being smart-aleck I can be quite resourceful. :lol:
  4. I dont know. I cant speak for "the others" do I get included in "the others"? Because I would be insulted if I wasnt. :lol: But in all honesty I think EVERYONE wanted to play the game tonight.
  5. If you knew about some "conspiracy" Monday why didnt you take the necessary steps to avoid this situation??
  6. I dont exactly know. Rickyp can answer this better than I can.
  7. And where would that be good buddy?
  8. You are totally entitled to that opinion. Do you think the FBI brainwashed Mark David Chapman into killing Lennon too??
  9. No, because most teams dont have freshmen that play varsity.
  10. I cant take all the credit for that one, Ive gotta give an assist to a close friend.
  11. Ashland? I know one loss was to Greenup, I dont know about the other...
  12. I dont have that much pull, not yet anyway. But I do know where you can get your 2nd place trophy.....
  13. I have a question - Why is it okay for a 6th grader like Kyle Bush to play in a varsity game yet it would be a crazy for a 5th or 6th grader to play in a freshman game?
  14. Ashland freshmen are 19-2, to say that have a "slim shot" at beating RH is a major understatment. Have you seen Ashland's freshmen play??
  15. OK, sweet. I like you now. :lol:
  16. Good point, but I think he would have been an ineligible player tonight.
  17. I think we can agree, Im not "most" people. :lol:
  18. What?!? Are you serious!? Are you saying Rose Hill and Ashland conspired together to forfeit this game??? I can personally tell you, from someone that would know, what you are saying is DEFINITELY not the case. :confused:
  19. I dont get that. When I hear vasoline, my mind goes straight in the gutter. :lol:
  20. I never said I "wanted" to see this game. Actually I would have been dissapointed that I wasnt getting to see that game I was hoping for. But any game is better than NO game.
  21. Thats fine. I dont know much about what happened earlier today. Just that the forfeit was at 6:30.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.