Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs East Carter Predictions

Featured Replies

Hopefully Ashland has realized their potentail with their dismantling of Boyd last week. Hopefully they can keep rollin, and keep everyone involved....

 

Ashland 61

East Carter 50

Is this in Grayson or Ashland?

  • Author
Is this in Grayson or Ashland?

 

Grayson :cry: I have class, I wont be there. :cry: Luckily my cell phone has a radio... :thumb:

Ashland Blazer 55

East Carter 46

Ashland 62

East 54

Ashland 67

East 60

I hope Frances doesnt mind me prognosticating

Ashland - 64

East - 48

East Carter 58

Ashland 53

Ashland 67

East 60

I hope Frances doesnt mind me prognosticating

 

LOL - not at all, Shooterx3. Then again, watching you predict the outcome of these games is making me think that I wasn't really all that bad myself...

 

(Who am I kidding? I don't think I even got one score right last year.) :cry:

 

Frances

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.