Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's better Walker or Mayo?

Featured Replies

I think Bill Walker is better than Oj Mayo! He is much more exciting to watch and he can shoot too just not as well as Mayo but is more aggressive and can dunk it seems any time he wants too!! :flame:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walker is the more athletic of the two but OJ can shoot better. It is more of a question of what you are looking for. Bill is taller with a strong build so he might perform better in the NBA, which I am pretty sure both of them will make it too. But it is still to early to tell. They are both great players who help each other. Very fun to watch.

Bill Walker is far from aggresive.When I watched him play South he let Walt Allen beat and bang him him around.Walker has no shot at all,but he can get up like no other.If he will take college serious and develop a shot he will be a good N.B.A player but he cant handle any kind of defense.From what I saw of course.O.J. Mayo is the real deal though,he can shoot better than any high school kid I have seen.He can also get up and create his own shots.With all that said just wait until the 18th I think you will see them exposed by Oak Hill.They dont play defense and they cant handle good defense.Now that is not the players that will be exposed as much as the poor coaching

Mayo is much more polished and ready for basketball at the next levels.

Mayo is the far better player right now, but Walker has more room to improve.

 

The biggest thing with Walker that I noticed, is he seems to be able to do most of his damage by being more athletic than the opposition. But with each step up in talent level from HS to college and college to pros, there are lots more people who can do what he does (jump high, use his quickness, etc.). He better be working on adding a few weapons to his game — like say, a jumper — or else he'll be in college for four years or in the D-league trying to figure out what went wrong.

 

There's plenty of great athletes out there. You can find them all the time in your local rec league. A great athlete who is skilled, well, that's another story.

Oj attitude is my better and his temper is much more control.

Both are outstanding players i personally think that Mayo has more passion for the game and plays harder so he is probably the better player in my mind.

Mayo no doubt. He has the whole package, while Walker may have better overall athletic ability.

O.J. is like Batman & Walker Robin!!!

Mayo is much better and ready for the next level. Walker is just a compliment player and a slasher!

They are both talented you really cant say who is better they play too different positions I like em both.

I'm not sure if they are that good. I don't think either one could start for Sheldon Clark........................................LOL

 

You can't hardley compare players like these. They are like Oranges and Apples. Seperate they are great and when you put them together you can entertain a crowd.

I don't know what all the hub-bub is about these two guys. I doubt that you'll ever see either one of them in the NFL.

Mayo is the far better player right now, but Walker has more room to improve.

 

The biggest thing with Walker that I noticed, is he seems to be able to do most of his damage by being more athletic than the opposition. But with each step up in talent level from HS to college and college to pros, there are lots more people who can do what he does (jump high, use his quickness, etc.). He better be working on adding a few weapons to his game — like say, a jumper — or else he'll be in college for four years or in the D-league trying to figure out what went wrong.

 

There's plenty of great athletes out there. You can find them all the time in your local rec league. A great athlete who is skilled, well, that's another story.

Well said.
I don't know what all the hub-bub is about these two guys. I doubt that you'll ever see either one of them in the NFL.

 

:jump: Cause neither one of them play football :jump:

OJ is better but I think BW has more room for growth. More than likely OJ will enter the league after one year, and improvement will be difficult since he'll face the rigors of everyday NBA life, BW will be in college for a few seasons and will have much more structured practices that can only help.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.