Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41
-
16th Region Poll 12/15/05
:thumb: I dont :thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 12/15/05
Sure... :lol:
-
16th Region Poll 12/15/05
Football has definitely become priority #1 at Ashland. This team will improve and I have no doubt they will be right in the thick of it come tourney time. Getting Robby Willcox back in a couple of weeks will be a big boost. :thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 12/15/05
Because there has been no Fairview basically my whole life.
-
16th Region Poll 12/15/05
Here ya go, I re-ordered them Ashland Boyd Morgan Russell West Elliot Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Fairview Rose Hill Is that better?? :lol:
-
16th Region Poll 12/15/05
Haha, not hardly. :thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 12/15/05
Exactly! You guys should be proud of me because I didnt rank them #1.
-
16th Region Poll 12/15/05
Boyd Morgan Ashland Russell West Elliot Greenup
-
Boyd Co.93 Elliott Co. 83
I think he's from somewhere near the Gtown/Lexington area.
-
Boyd Co.93 Elliott Co. 83
That Middleton kid seems to have come out of nowhere. Did he play last year? How many seniors does BC have?
-
Boyd Co.93 Elliott Co. 83
Owens needs to be considered a Mr. Basketball contender. Whats he averaging like 30!?!?
-
Boyd Co.93 Elliott Co. 83
Geez.
-
Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team
Im sure Blume is on the team, I dont really know anyone else from JC. I can find out Tuesday.
-
Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team
:lol:
-
Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team
:lol:
-
Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team
:thumb: Cmon, you know you would be dissapointed if I didnt.
-
Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team
Im sure they deserve 11, no doubt about it. I really dont care about the small school all area team. :thumb:
-
Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team
Wow, thanks for the laugh. :lol: :lol:
-
Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team
I think Matney got All Area Coach of the Year, but I dont know how. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
-
Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team
Nice list, I think Adam Cannoy and Aaron Cordial were also deserving. Nice to see Lacy on the team!
-
Trinity/St. Xavier Updates
Trinity 7 St. X 6
-
4 Ashland Tomcats Named All-State!
I agree, it says a lot about Ian that he was chosen over Fidler, who's going to UK. I was also surprised that Clark didnt make atleast 3rd team.
-
4 Ashland Tomcats Named All-State!
I would like to congratulate Ian Holbrook, Drew McDavid, Fields Davis, and Angel Gurule for being named 2nd and 3rd team All-State! Way to go guy Im very proud of you! :dancingpa
-
Class 2A Final: Owensboro Catholic/Russell discussion
OC 21 Russell 20
-
Best Football Radio Brodcasters in State
No doubt about it. :thumb: