Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4 Ashland Tomcats Named All-State!

Featured Replies

I would like to congratulate Ian Holbrook, Drew McDavid, Fields Davis, and Angel Gurule for being named 2nd and 3rd team All-State! Way to go guy Im very proud of you! :dancingpa

Wow! I was hoping Holbrook would make it but I wasn't really expecting it due to the media coverage in this part of the state. Ian was second team and Fidler was third team. McDavid and Davis were also second team and Gurule third team. Fantastic! Congratulations!

 

Also Michael Horn and Drew Mell were second and third team, respectively. Kasey Clark was hororable mention, he will be all state next year.

  • Author
Wow! I was hoping Holbrook would make it but I wasn't really expecting it due to the media coverage in this part of the state. Ian was second team and Fidler was third team. McDavid and Davis were also second team and Gurule third team. Fantastic! Congratulations!

 

Also Michael Horn and Drew Mell were second and third team, respectively. Kasey Clark was hororable mention, he will be all state next year.

 

I agree, it says a lot about Ian that he was chosen over Fidler, who's going to UK. I was also surprised that Clark didnt make atleast 3rd team.

I agree, it says a lot about Ian that he was chosen over Fidler, who's going to UK. I was also surprised that Clark didnt make atleast 3rd team.

 

Agreed also, I would put Clark only slightly behind Holbrook. He was deserving. Seems like they give the benefit of the doubt to seniors, which is probably all right. Clark should definitely be there next year.

Congrats to all of these players, it takes a lot of hard work during and out of the season to reach a goal like this. :thumb:

Also congratulations to Ron Blume who made 1st team all state and Blake Johnson who made 3rd team defense, both from JC.

Very stong showing of NE KY players in this poll. Congratulations!!!!

This end of the state finally gets some recognition for their players.

Wow, I am blown away by this list. Congratulations to all of the Ashland, players that were selected:

 

Ian Holbrook – 2nd Team QB (Ashland)

Drew McDavid – 2nd Team DB (Ashland)

Fields Davis – 2nd Team LB (Ashland)

Angel Gurule – 3rd Team Rec. (Ashland)

 

I also want to congratulate the other NE KY players that were selected:

 

Ron Blume – 1st Team RB (Johnson Central)

Michael Horm – 2nd Team DB (Russell)

Drew Mell – 3rd Team OL (Russell)

Blake Johnson – 3rd Team LB (Johnson Central)

 

Kasey Clark – honorable mention (Russell)

 

I’m glad to see you honored for your hard work and dedication to this sport.

 

Graybeard

Holbrook did nothing but impress us Ironton fans when we played Ashland this year. Many of us thought he was the best QB in the area.

Holbrook did nothing but impress us Ironton fans when we played Ashland this year. Many of us thought he was the best QB in the area.

 

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.