Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. Anyone have any info on the all AIT team???
  2. Great game by the Tomcats, they led start to finish, West was never really in the game. Adam Cannoy was everywhere tonight, he finished with 13 and 9 rebounds. There was one point where he got offensive rebounds and putbacks on consecutive trips. McDavid was his usual self with like 18, Thomas played really well again and had 15. Brandon Williams was all over the boards with 13 rebounds. Robby Wilcox also had 8. Great win for the Tomcats, hopefully we will place 3 or 4 on the AIT tourney team. :thumb:
  3. I thought both teams played pretty good D, both teams just hit their shots.
  4. Both teams shot well, Ashland was at 51% and CC 53%.
  5. This was a great game! Ashland had PLENTY of opportunities to win it. Matt Thomas played great, he finished with 19. Drew McDavid had 15 and 9. CC had a 10-0 spurt in the 2nd quarter caused by their full court press and halfcourt D. CC turned the ball over like 3 times in the last minute, but Ashland just couldnt convert. They had atleast 4 opportunities. Good effort by both teams.
  6. I heard Vanhoose and Clark did not start tonight. Looks like there is some serious trouble in Russell.
  7. See, I told you guys. Like I tell my woman, "just listen to me and everything will be fine." :thumb: :lol:
  8. I would say that is a pretty safe bet. But I think Reliford will continue to start for the next 3 or 4 games.
  9. Man, I have really been impressed with you lately! I dont know if there is something wrong with you, or something wrong with me..... :lol:
  10. I saw them in warmups and they did look athletic, I dont think they have much size though.
  11. Should be a good game. I know absolutely nothing about CC, but that doesnt prevent me from picking the Tomcats to make it to the finals!! Ashland 68 CC 63
  12. This was a really good game. Robby Wilcox saw his first action of the season and was FANTASTIC! I think he finished with 20! Matt Thomas was a little off in the first half, but picked it up in the 2nd and finished with something like 16. McDavid was his usual self with 19. Adam Cannoy played well again, he had some really nice finishes around the basket, he had something like 12. Ashland will play either Simon Kenton or Christian Co. tomorrow at 8:30.
  13. He played and I think he fouled out, and maybe didnt even score in double figures.
  14. I heard this was a really ugly game, anyone with any info???
  15. I think Bryan Station only led 1 time in the game.
  16. Lawrence will be a solid 3 or 4 in the district.
  17. Geez, you must have been taking your vitamins or something lately. You are starting to make some sense. :thumb:
  18. McDavid and Co. will handle him just fine. You have to admit our offense is MUCH better without Miller.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.