Ashland - North Laurel Predictions

Most people have them about 4th.

Actually most have them at a distant 2nd behind SL. In the most recent thread regarding 13th region rankings, 8 placed them second, 1 third, and 1 4th. 4th place has been relegated to Clay County by most. :banana:

Actually most have them at a distant 2nd behind SL. In the most recent thread regarding 13th region rankings, 8 placed them second, 1 third, and 1 4th. 4th place has been relegated to Clay County by most. :banana:

The 8 that placed them 2nd was from Laurel Co. People that know Basketball know that North is not as good as advertised. Smoke and mirrors. Getting to watch them play the last 2 days confirms this. They better worry about the district. Also, they miss Brown! ;)

The 8 that placed them 2nd was from Laurel Co. People that know Basketball know that North is not as good as advertised. Smoke and mirrors. Getting to watch them play the last 2 days confirms this. They better worry about the district. Also, they miss Brown! ;)

You were the only person who placed NL at 4th in the region, therefore, most people picked them 2nd in the region. Getting to watch NL play for most of the season confirms my reasoning. your's is obviously not considering most of the people who picked them 2nd have seen them more than you have.

I haven't seen Ashland play yet this year, but I did last year and I remember that they had a very young fundamental team. However, quickness seemed to be there weakness and I think this game will be a good one to watch. If North begins to play like they are capable of playing, they should win IMO.

NL by 5