Ashland 72 Pulaski Co. 61

What a great effort by the Tomcats!!! McDavid and Cannoy led the way with 21 each, McDavid also had 8 rebounds. Cannoy had 16 at halftime, he is having an All-Area type season so far! Matt Thomas had 14, and Williams and Reliford had 8 each. Ashland shot 60%! They will play Pendleton Co. tomorrow at 6:30 I think. Good job guys!! :ylsuper:

Nice win for the Tomcats. They sure sound like they are getting better each game out. I listened to a lot of the 2nd half, and the game wasn't even close. Ashland led by at 25 or so, before substituing late. Why weren't Dicky and Dirk doing the game? I also heard Coach Flynn mention that one of the Tomcats had an emergency appendectomy today. Who would that be?

Nice win for the Tomcats. They sure sound like they are getting better each game out. I listened to a lot of the 2nd half, and the game wasn't even close. Ashland led by at 25 or so, before substituing late. Why weren't Dicky and Dirk doing the game? I also heard Coach Flynn mention that one of the Tomcats had an emergency appendectomy today. Who would that be?

Last year they took John Clark's plane to London to cover the games, but he sold the plane a few weeks ago. Plus with Christmas ASG is slammed. Joe Smith had an appendectomy last week I think it was Wednesday or Thursday. This team could be really dangerous when Wilcox is added to the mix. Brandon Williams is playing really well and good Lord has Adam Cannoy improved I dont think anyone expected this kind of contribution from him. :ylsuper:

What a great effort by the Tomcats!!! McDavid and Cannoy led the way with 21 each, McDavid also had 8 rebounds. Cannoy had 16 at halftime, he is having an All-Area type season so far! Matt Thomas had 14, and Williams and Reliford had 8 each. Ashland shot 60%! They will play Pendleton Co. tomorrow at 6:30 I think. Good job guys!! :ylsuper:

How will they do against Pendleton, because it sure sounds like they have improved since they were up here last! Good luck to them!

IMPRESSIVE!! Looks like the Tomcats are finally getting their act together!! This should spice up the 16th some more. Especially once Russell comes around.

AT41, Fairview might still beat the Tomcats, but I bet you are beginning to feel a little better about that tattoo!!

I wasnt worried, am not worried, and will never be worried. :thumb:

How will they do against Pendleton, because it sure sounds like they have improved since they were up here last! Good luck to them!

They'll have to play better perimeter defense than Miami Senior did. Pendleton was red-hot outside.

This is a really good win for Ashland over a Pulaski team that is nowhere near this bad and should contend in the 12th Region. Ashland jumped out 18-4 and rolled from there. Turnovers and ill-timed fouls by PC hurt the Maroons bad.

McDavid - 21

Cannoy - 21 (great job getting behind the press for easy buckets)

Thomas - 14

J. Perkins - 27

Ben Meeks - 23 pts., 12 rebs.

Atta boy, I'm glad to see some honor in the tomcat camp :ylsuper:

by the way, you do know the cats will be way overmatched against Pendleton County dont you? I'm seeing another 20+ point loss I'm afraid

but it was a nice win today, glad to see Adam Cannoy with a big game,

he deserved it :thumb: