Ashland 72 Pulaski Co. 61

I watched the first half of this game. I was impressed on how hard Mike Flynn's Tomcats were playing. By looking at each team's records going into this game, I picked Pulaski Co. to win. From what I saw in the game, Ashland just outplayed the Maroons. Ashland's full-court press seemed to be very effective in the the 1st quarter. We'll see if Flynn decides to try it out tom. against Pendleton County. Good luck to both teams.

From CovCath to Pulaski, Ashland is not the same team! They should be more than ready come March to give Morgan, Boyd, Russell and Fairview all they want. Should be a good 16th Region tourney this year.

But as to tomorrow, the Tomcats won't come close. They still need to keep improving! They aren't likely to hit 60% again. Pendleton County is a top notch team this year!! They will just be too much for the Tomcats IMO.

The Tomcats sure sound like they played a great game. Cannoy continues to impress me. I heard talk of him losing his starting job after Wilcox comes back, but the way he's playing, I think he deserves it.

I think Wilcox will have a pretty big impact on the 'Cats. As to who will start, that is not really important in the overall scheme of things. When you play uptempo, Flynn will be striving to find ways to keep fresh legs on the floor, and when a kid comes off the floor, he'll be glad to get a chance to breathe and regroup.

Regardless of the final score against Pendleton, Flynn has Ashland improving as the season unfolds - which is what a good coach does with a team.

I know that Ashland laid an egg in Covington, but they are better than that.

I agree completely with Nothingbutnet - the 16th Region will be a dogfight come March.

Woof.

Frances

Atta boy, I'm glad to see some honor in the tomcat camp :ylsuper:

by the way, you do know the cats will be way overmatched against Pendleton County dont you? I'm seeing another 20+ point loss I'm afraid

but it was a nice win today, glad to see Adam Cannoy with a big game,

he deserved it :thumb:

Honor and loyalty are one of my many fantastic and admirable qualities. Interesting, and extremely ironic that you should mention honor. That reminds me of a scripture, John Chapter 8 Verse 7 "Let him that is without sin cast the first stone."

Honor and loyalty are one of my many fantastic and admirable qualities. Interesting, and extremely ironic that you should mention honor. That reminds me of a scripture, John Chapter 8 Verse 7 "Let him that is without sin cast the first stone."

Not casting any stones, just asking if you were still going to do what you said you were going to do

glad to see your reading THE BOOK :thumb:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"are one of my many fantastic and admirable qualities"

I believe if you read a little farther there are some verses on humility :D

Not casting any stones, just asking if you were still going to do what you said you were going to do

glad to see your reading THE BOOK :thumb:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"are one of my many fantastic and admirable qualities"

I believe if you read a little farther there are some verses on humility :D

Here's a deal I wont talk to you about humility and you dont talk to me about honor. :lol: :thumb: j/k