Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

75center

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 75center

  1. BGP dwarfs AP in getting it close.
  2. I heard that there was a bit too much emotion at one point.
  3. If true that's unacceptable, they need to get that taken care of!
  4. T will be fine, things just might be more interesting than they are used to. Then again, they might not.
  5. That's a pleasant surprise.
  6. I doubt it, Trinity is just that much above the rest of Kentucky.
  7. Exactly, rather than being an indictment of KY football I think it is a testament to CCH.
  8. If they're doing it to everyone they play I don't see how it's an indictment of NKY on a basis of 6-7 games. They nailed everyone through the playoffs. Just shows how extraordinary this team has been.
  9. Doubt very much that a coach would risk his job like that. In this day of social media it would not take long for a teenager to brag about it.
  10. I hate auto correct. Early rankings are a lot of fun and bring out the best debates.
  11. Peter League ranking sorry lot of fun and certainly bring out the best debates.
  12. Trinity received their fair share of gifts also though. Two great teams.
  13. That was one Big Time high School football game. T will not lose to a KY team.
  14. Hope he goes SEC so I can see him play regularly!
  15. I was really worried that we would see $4 gas this summer. Luckily we never broke 3.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.