Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would have ever thought Trinity is 0-3?

Featured Replies

They have played three national-caliber opponents. They have lost by combined 11 points . I think that they will be just fine. If I were a Trinity fan, the injuries would concern me a lot more than the record.

Who would have that X and T would combine to start 0-5????? I am completely shocked!

  • Author
They have played three national-caliber opponents. They have lost by combined 11 points . I think that they will be just fine. If I were a Trinity fan, the injuries would concern me a lot more than the record.

 

Hope the injuries are not serious.

They have played three national-caliber opponents. They have lost by combined 11 points . I think that they will be just fine. If I were a Trinity fan, the injuries would concern me a lot more than the record.

 

That is indeed the case.

Hope the injuries are not serious.

 

The RBs will return at some point but the safety is out for the season to the best of my knowledge.

T started out 0-4 in 2003, and went on to not lose another game that season.

 

The injuries are more worrisome at this point, but it is giving the younger players much more experience.

Maybe with the Camels being the hottest thing going in 6A, maybe this is the year a Northern KY team takes the Rocks down! :banana:

Maybe with the Camels being the hottest thing going in 6A, maybe this is the year a Northern KY team takes the Rocks down! :banana:

 

Now now, let's not be crazy. :lol2:

I seem to remember them going 0-4 one year and still winning state

I seem to remember them going 0-4 one year and still winning state

 

2003

 

With losses to MBA. Cincy X, Manual, and Seneca.

  • Author
The RBs will return at some point but the safety is out for the season to the best of my knowledge.

 

Which safety?

Which safety?

 

Dingle, one of the leaders on D.

  • Author
Dingle, one of the leaders on D.

 

Oh man he is the kid with the D1 offers.

An 0-3 start displeases me but does not necessarily surprise me.

I think one aspect of the injuries that is maybe overlooked is not so much that the players were starters but that they were senior starters.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.