Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

highschoolsportsfan

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by highschoolsportsfan

  1. When I returned from the State Tourney, I had an email from a very reliable source telling me that Tim Fraley resigned as head coach at Rose Hill. Does anyone closer to the RH program know of this?
  2. Is that the sausage guy? It's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
  3. Mike called several of my JFL games here in Grayson. Great guy. He will be missed
  4. The All-Tourney team is not even voted on until the 3rd quarter of the championship game. There is no way to notify a person who made it prior to it being announced. I can see both sides to this argument. I personally cannot imagine a fan of the game not being there for the finals, gas prices or not. Most coaches attend the championship game, I am sure a coach would be willing to take any player who he thought might have a chance to be honored. As far as the "school night" excuse (in a previous post), would the player miss the game if he were playing in it????? Of course, I am there regardless and I can't imagine not being there for the entire tourney, but that is me! Congrats to those who did make the All-Tourney team, all were very deserving.
  5. I will be on press row with the School Boy Radio Network
  6. This might be a good time to bring out that "underdog" speech you gave in the East Carter thread. That was a good post and actually applies here.
  7. 24 personal fouls whistled against Rowan Brockman and Spurlock fouled out I believe
  8. Nothing personal taken!! But you will have to get more specific than speaking to me upstairs. I talked to about 500 people tonight before tip off!!
  9. No problem 3ball, I don't know who you are in here, but I am sure we are or at least could be friends someday!!!:thumb:
  10. By the way, what does who I was wanting to win have to do with my post?
  11. Thanks for the edit, I went back and editted my original. I make no bones about being from East. Not trying to hide that at all. As far as leaving East, if you mean seniors, Johnson and Sagraves. I really don't mind you using my nickname on here, but I think the mods have a rule about that: 5. No divulging or attempting to determine any member's true identity. That includes dropping hints about a user's identity or asking a member who he or she is in a public forum.
  12. :thumb: You said a mouthful there brother!
  13. I respect your opinion Shooter! But you have to admit that even the inconsistency was consistent (?). They called that way on both ends! I know I often go way out there to defend officials and maybe I am way off here, but I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt. After all, they are just a few feet from the action and most fans are several feet from the action. If it were easier to see from the stands, I think we need to position officials throughout the arena and have ball runners on the floor to execute what is called. Can we agree to disagree on this point old friend?
  14. I can't see blaming 25 turnovers soley on the point guard! East has developed pretty good guard play over the course of the season and not having a true point was not a huge problem for much of the season. Granted, the point position did not have a stellar game tonight, but I credit Elliott for that. East still won 24 ball games this year despite what you call a "weak spot." Elliott's 44% from 3 point land was another big key tonight. MSU should sign Tyler Maynard, if for nothing else, to come in shoot about 8 or 10 three pointers at every home game. He must LOVE Ellis T Johnson Arena!
  15. Coach Scott Tackett's girls had a great season and one game can never define a season. I was pulling for the Lady Vikings, put hold your heads high girls. There are 15 teams in this region who would have traded places with you in a heart beat!
  16. 15 first half turnovers did the Raiders in tonight. The Elliott Co pressure was tremendous. East needed a fast start and didn't get it. In his post game show, Coach Baker gave the Lions all the props they were due, they are a great ball club. I know I will once again get beat up for this, but I thought the officiating was very consistent on both ends of the floor. Very physical, which I said in an earlier thread would benefit Elliott Co. Not taking anything away from their play, the Lions just get after you on defense and in a game in which the officials let the teams play, the Lions have an advantage. Congratulations Coach Rick Mays and the Elliott Co Lions and best of luck at Rupp.
  17. All Tourney Team Thomas (Best Defensive Player) Bonner Clemons Euton Jackson T Knipp Bair Ferguson Barnhill Ev Faulkner Johnson MVP -- Et Faulkner
  18. Maynard 13 Ferguson 12 Et Faulkner 12 Ev Faulkner 10 T Knipp 3 Morgan 3 Jackson 8 Barnhill 7 (13 rebounds) Johnson 7 Bair 6 Sagraves 2 Kawada 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.