Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill Coach Resigned?

Featured Replies

When I returned from the State Tourney, I had an email from a very reliable source telling me that Tim Fraley resigned as head coach at Rose Hill. Does anyone closer to the RH program know of this?

  • Replies 97
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the same thing today. I heard it was a done deal. I guess there may be a coaching search at the hill.

The search won't be long.

They might as well build a new gym to go with their new team and new coach next season.

Nah, just add on. That gym is fine...

I have heard a name, have you??

 

Tell us!!!!

Curious with the loss of Euton and now the coach are any of the players that have transferred into Rose Hill looking to transfer back to their home school district?

  • Author
Tell us!!!!

 

I don't have any confirmation of the name I have heard, so I don't feel right saying it right now. But let's just say he is from the Big Sandy area.

  • Author
Curious with the loss of Euton and now the coach are any of the players that have transferred into Rose Hill looking to transfer back to their home school district?

 

I have not heard of any, at least on the boys team. I have heard a player or 2 from the girl's team might be leaving with the departure of Coach Pam Euton.

I don't have any confirmation of the name I have heard, so I don't feel right saying it right now. But let's just say he is from the Big Sandy area.

 

 

Is that Big Sandy area, or Big Sandy Super Store? :D

Curious with the loss of Euton and now the coach are any of the players that have transferred into Rose Hill looking to transfer back to their home school district?

 

Which players have "transfered into Rose Hill"? Most of the players who were on the team, including Euton and Jackson were there in grade school.

  • Author
Is that Big Sandy area, or Big Sandy Super Store? :D

 

You said that, I didn't.:thumb:

Which players have "transfered into Rose Hill"? Most of the players who were on the team, including Euton and Jackson were there in grade school.

 

Not the player from my home school.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.