Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Officials

Featured Replies

How are they doing in the 16th region tournament? Heard a lot of people was not to high on them in the semi final games.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would seem only fair. There were some interesting calls tonight in the 9th semifinals (at least in the CovCath/St. Henry game) by the 16 Region officials.

I would like to see someone, anyone, to call 1 good game!!! They stunk it up!!! 16th wasn't much better up here, tons of missed calls, ticky-->tacky fouls!!! Both games!!!

I personally think the 9th region guys are doing fine down here! One of the best in the business Charlie Chappie is having a great tourney!!

No offense to the 16th but I would probably rather keep the 9th refs for the regional...

No offense to the 16th but I would probably rather keep the 9th refs for the regional...

 

I'm sure the 16th will be glad to give them back to you next year! They stunk up the court last night in both games!!! Just horrible, horrible officiating. You get hammered underneath or elsewhere on the court & nothing is called with the ref stand rignt beside the play. Then they call little ticky-tack touches out on the floor. I'm afraid tonights game will be decided by some bad calls by the officials.

I'm sure the 16th will be glad to give them back to you next year! They stunk up the court last night in both games!!! Just horrible, horrible officiating. You get hammered underneath or elsewhere on the court & nothing is called with the ref stand rignt beside the play. Then they call little ticky-tack touches out on the floor. I'm afraid tonights game will be decided by some bad calls by the officials.

 

Maybe you should stop coaching and start officiating. It has been my experience that most coaches think they could do better, but never give it a try. Maybe we should just give each coach a whistle and let them call the games from the bench. Heck, give me one and I will make a few calls from the broadcast booth!!!!

I personally think the 9th region guys are doing fine down here! One of the best in the business Charlie Chappie is having a great tourney!!

 

I hope there was a lil, actually a lot, of sarcasm in that response.

Maybe you should stop coaching and start officiating. It has been my experience that most coaches think they could do better, but never give it a try. Maybe we should just give each coach a whistle and let them call the games from the bench. Heck, give me one and I will make a few calls from the broadcast booth!!!!

 

Great logic.:rolleyes: I always love the here is the whistle coming from the incompetent.

 

Maybe we can just expect that the people who seek and agree do the job actually perform at a level worthy of their pay.

Maybe you should stop coaching and start officiating. It has been my experience that most coaches think they could do better, but never give it a try. Maybe we should just give each coach a whistle and let them call the games from the bench. Heck, give me one and I will make a few calls from the broadcast booth!!!!

 

 

I heard a Head Coach from 1 of the 4 teams playing last night say they should let the Kids call there own Fouls.:sssh:

I personally think the 9th region guys are doing fine down here! One of the best in the business Charlie Chappie is having a great tourney!!

 

 

Your kidding right?

No offense to the 16th but I would probably rather keep the 9th refs for the regional...

 

You can have the 9th back anytime you want.

I heard a Head Coach from 1 of the 4 teams playing last night say they should let the Kids call there own Fouls.:sssh:

 

I don't think that would work, that's all the game would be , fouls shots.:D

Maybe you should stop coaching and start officiating. It has been my experience that most coaches think they could do better, but never give it a try. Maybe we should just give each coach a whistle and let them call the games from the bench. Heck, give me one and I will make a few calls from the broadcast booth!!!!

 

Couldn't give Coach Mayes that whistle because nothing would be called as it is all he can do trying to coach his team!

You can have the 9th back anytime you want.

 

I don't want the 9th guys back.

 

I would take potluck over them every year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.