Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

79ram

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 79ram

  1. Pikeville is as most of us know, are always in the hunt. But previous championships don’t guarantee future championships. It’s based on a lot more factors than what Pikeville has done in the past.
  2. Oh well, I'm getting tired of spending money only to watch them lose year after year. Raceland outplayed outgained them in yards and still lost ? Stick a fork in me I'm done!
  3. I'm going with the Raceland Rams on this one!
  4. I believe Raceland is going to be going down memory lane on this one. With a little chip on their shoulders so Raceland wins this one.
  5. What teams are your final picks, who will be left standing on the carpet holding the trophy?
  6. Mr Guru I totally agree with your statement!
  7. Raceland over Cambellsville
  8. Raceland wins this one!
  9. Well believe what you want, none of this makes sense to send a team into the playoffs with a losing record against numbers 1-5 ranking, I think it’s demoralizing because they are going to get stomped.
  10. I believe your comment is correct, I think the reason why Khsaa started this playoff system was so that the schools who traditionally never made the playoffs would have that opportunity. Like I've posted on here before, it’s been said when 0-10 teams played against Raceland they would tell Raceland they wanted to get the game over with so they could go home! These teams knew that they didn’t deserve to be there playing in the playoffs in the first place!
  11. The Belfry Mayfield game would be interesting…..
  12. I will have to go with the Rams on this one!
  13. I believe that once Raceland gets that first Championship it will be on of many!
  14. So here’s my 2 cents on this subject. I've been a Raceland fan since 1976 I've watched this struggle through the eighties losing to Beechwood in the first round of the playoffs just about like every class A school did. But it was when we went down and played Williamsburg in the semifinals that you could see a big difference we went from having the small 40-50 man rosters to 60+ players on our team. I could smell a state final in the making. We lost to Williamsburg but Raceland has this grit about them and like I told some people each loss is just another part of the learning process. So I've said at the beginning of this year that Raceland will get it done either this year or next or possibly two years in a row. Besides the loss to Pikeville I still say that Raceland is still the legitimate number one team in class a this year.
  15. I agree the Raceland game should be a no brainer everyone has been looking at this game between Cambellsville and KCD since the beginning of the season. A lot is at stake with how this game turns out!
  16. I going with Raceland on this one!
  17. Hazard 23 Pikeville 20
  18. I'm going with my home team Raceland for the win!
  19. The Raceland/Paintsville rivalry was a hotly contested game. But Raceland back years ago used to have burn the devil pep rallies! It could get pretty intense at times. One year Raceland and Russell were playing and two spectators one from Russell and one Raceland got into a fight at the top of the bleachers and one of just about threw off from the top bleacher and after that the two schools decided to not play anymore. Then the game resumed after about thirty years or so lol.
  20. Raceland vs Russell was always a good game.
  21. Though I am not as knowledgeable about the upper classes I was going to say that the Mayfield/ Beechwood game always drew my interest!
  22. What are your favorite rivalries, you know the games that you look forward too every year?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.