Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville 42 Middlesboro 12

Who wins? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/21/2025 at 11:45 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pikeville welcomes in the 11-0 Middlesboro Yellow Jackets into Hambley for a Regional Championship matchup. Pikeville is coming off a 56-18 thrashing of Williamsburg in round 2. Middlesboro is coming in after an absolute dog fight with Hazard in a high scoring affair in the 2nd round as they stopped the Bulldogs on a 4th and 10 that was just inches short. Middlesboro prevailed in the matchup 44-36.

This matchup may have fireworks as well. But the question is who will have the biggest and baddest firework after this matchup? Does Pikeville keep the train rolling with a win at home and send the 11-0 Middlesboro Yellow Jackets back home at 11-1? OR Does Middlesboro keep its dream season alive and shock another 1A Power?

  • Author

Chris Mcnamee vs. Larry French

 

Middlesboro

Pikeville by a score. 42-34. 

It’s really hard to pick against Pikeville this time of year. Really good matchup between two really good teams. Can’t wait to see how it turns out. 

  • Author

This series is tied 3-3 since 1998. Middlesboro holds a 3-1 edge in the playoffs.

Hoping Coach French can make the semi's one last time before retirement.  He has been good for Middlesboro football and I would love to see him win at least 1 more.  I think it's tall task against Pikeville but I'm hoping !

I feel like the Jackets have been flying under the radar pretty much all year. They have the talent to win this game, but, it's going to be tough to go into Pikesville and win. Pkv. has loaded up their schedule again, as usual and will be well prepared, but, an outcome either way won't surprise me

Pikeville 34-21.

I don't have a thing in the world against Middlesboro, but my Rams have a wrong to right and I want a Pikeville win in this match-up so that can happen.  Thankful Ram on 11/28/25.  

This one is tough for me to pick. I think Pikeville probably wins but Middlesboro winning wouldn’t surprise me. Both teams are playing very good football, good luck to both.

  • Author

Pole results is 23-6 in favor of Pikeville.

Should be a great game. I could see this one going either way, but I have a feeling the battle hardened Panthers get it done with defense.

The young Jackets are a year away.

Does anyone have broadcast information?

2 minutes ago, great_falls said:

Does anyone have broadcast information?

I don't see it listed on https://mountaintop.vhx.tv/

Anyone on that or any other streams?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.