Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg 24 Paintsville 8

Who wins the game? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the game?

    • Williamsburg
      77%
    • Paintsville
      22%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/07/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Williamsburg sits at 5-4 on the season. They welcome in the Paintsville Tigers who sits at 5-5 on the season for a first round playoff matchup. Paintsville comes into this matchup on 4 game losing streak. Williamsburg finished its final 5 games of the season with a 3-2 record. This should be one of the better first round matchups of the class 1A playoffs?

Who wins this win or go home matchup? Does Williamsburg defend the home field? Does Paintsville end its 4 game losing streak with a big road playoff win?

  • Author

This should be a good game. Any Williamsburg faithful got any word on the quarterback? I know he left the game after the 2nd offensive series.

Williamsburg 

Is that a joke?  10:30pm? 

1 minute ago, Ram said:

Is that a joke?  10:30pm? 

They have some serious weather.  Might as well have a snacky snack and wait it out.

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

They have some serious weather.  Might as well have a snacky snack and wait it out.

I would think tomorrow morning would be more appropriate.  Starting at 10:30, ending at 2am and driving home at 3am sounds like a terrible idea.  

Edited by Ram

  • Author

I'm seeing a lot of complaining about this one. Not just this game but a few others. 

Edited by Bac2369

Just now, Ram said:

I would think tomorrow morning would be more appropriate.  Starting at 10:30, ending at 2am and driving home at 3am sounds like a terrible idea.  

I think a lot of schools want to get these first round games over and move on down the road. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I think a lot of schools want to get these first round games over and move on down the road. 

I get it, but a school bus wreck will change a lot of minds. 

Edited by Ram

1 minute ago, Ram said:

I get it, but a school bus wreck will change a lot of minds. 

The bus driver needs to get his sleeper birth split rest in. 

1 hour ago, Ram said:

I would think tomorrow morning would be more appropriate.  Starting at 10:30, ending at 2am and driving home at 3am sounds like a terrible idea.  

Add almost 3 hours bus ride home.

This is just a mess for everyone. I'm sure they don't want to drive nearly 3 hours home tonight, then 3 hours back in the morning.

No easy answer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.