Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com Class 1A Football Rankings 10/13

Featured Replies

Class 1A
1. Pikeville
2. Raceland
3. Kentucky Country Day 
4. Campbellsville
5. Sayre
6. Hazard
7. Middlesboro
8. Louisville Holy Cross
9. Covington Holy Cross 
10. Newport Central Catholic

How many teams in the top ten have a legit shot to win it all?  I don't think anyone from 6 on down has a much of a chance but what about 3, 4, and 5?

52 minutes ago, theguru said:

How many teams in the top ten have a legit shot to win it all?  I don't think anyone from 6 on down has a much of a chance but what about 3, 4, and 5?

I think top 4 can. Sayre is a maybe. I don't think Hazard can. And while some think Middlesboro should be higher, I've just not seen enough from them to know for sure.

The KCD Campbellsville game is shaping up to be one of the best matchups of the year next Friday night. 

3 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I think top 4 can. Sayre is a maybe. I don't think Hazard can. And while some think Middlesboro should be higher, I've just not seen enough from them to know for sure.

Ditto, except I give Sayre a solid chance. In fact, I'll say make it a top 5 can win it. Sayre only lost by 3 to KCD.

Any of the top 5 are capable of winning it all. My pick from the beginning has been Raceland I think this is their year.

Class 1A is all about matchups. Everyone is gonna matchup differently. Some teams don’t matchup with others. RPI will be huge down the stretch. 

I'm going with my home team Raceland for the win!

6 hours ago, FootballGuy2121 said:

The KCD Campbellsville game is shaping up to be one of the best matchups of the year next Friday night. 

This will be the determining factor for RPI in the West and overall! If Campbellsville wins this game it could shake up 1A. I see some major changes to the RPI rankings even up until that final week. 

13 hours ago, Hard Work said:

This will be the determining factor for RPI in the West and overall! If Campbellsville wins this game it could shake up 1A. I see some major changes to the RPI rankings even up until that final week. 

Most definitely! Might still be hard for them to catch KCD, but they would definitely be in the #2 slot. The top 3 will be KCD, Campbellsville, and Raceland in some sort of order. Sayre gets hurt with their district RPI being toward the bottom. 

 

My Prediction if KCD wins: KCD, Raceland, Campbellsville

My Prediction if Campbellsville wins: KCD (by less that a percentage point), Campbellsville, Raceland. If Campbellsville had held on against Bell County, they might be #1 in the RPI right now, if not just behind KCD by less than three percentage points. 

45 minutes ago, FootballGuy2121 said:

Most definitely! Might still be hard for them to catch KCD, but they would definitely be in the #2 slot. The top 3 will be KCD, Campbellsville, and Raceland in some sort of order. Sayre gets hurt with their district RPI being toward the bottom. 

 

My Prediction if KCD wins: KCD, Raceland, Campbellsville

My Prediction if Campbellsville wins: KCD (by less that a percentage point), Campbellsville, Raceland. If Campbellsville had held on against Bell County, they might be #1 in the RPI right now, if not just behind KCD by less than three percentage points. 

I believe you’re right! Frankfort, Berea, and Eminence hurt Sayre. Pikeville most likely jumps Sayre even if Sayre were to beat Middlesboro. 
 

My Prediction: 

1. KCD

2. Campbellsville 

3. Raceland

4. Pikeville

5. Sayre

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.