Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UKBaseball85

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UKBaseball85

  1. I expect Cov Cath to be in the mix come December. A few fixes defensively and find a couple lineman and they have a chance.
  2. You won’t see it either. When 60% of the people commenting are Scott County grads, and one of them being an assistant coach, it’s clear why the negative comments toward Lincoln. If the Scott County program is so elite like they act, they’ll have enough money to buy themselves another game. Danville needed to cancel on Boyle years ago. That rivalry has been dead for a while now. If Lincoln County honored their contract and paid the amount, then so be it. Same for Danville. It’s not a hard topic to grasp unless some on here have interest involved. Me being the freelancer that I am, I get to sit back and watch! ?
  3. Rather late opening in the cycle?
  4. So to your point, Scott County playing a Lincoln County team who went 2-9 in 2022 and 4-7 last year will help prepare them for their playoff run? Highly doubt it.
  5. Not a flash hire, but a good hire. I think this will pay off in a big way for Louisville. Let's be real though, anyone would be better than Kenny Payne.
  6. Felt like the Cal interview was a lot of wasted air.
  7. Favorable schedule for Lincoln under Coach Rogers and staff. I expect them to compete in virtually every game. Can see 8-2, can also see 5-5. Lincoln will have to win some close games to get over .500 but I believe they do. Prediction: 8-2 and hosting a playoff game. I'm glad to see Lincoln play Danville again. Was always a huge game back in the day. This should benefit the local community and both programs there.
  8. This ^ If it is Jaggers, there is no doubt his football background and experience can help turn the tide on this program. Same for Oldham.
  9. Heard an assistant coach from a team currently in their district has had conversations about this position. I'm following to find out more.
  10. I'm hearing Will Hatter has the job.
  11. I don't blame Danville. They no longer benefit from this game, and truthfully neither does Boyle County. Danville fans stopped showing up to games 5 years ago, and Boyle doesn't gain good game experience or RPI standings from the game. A lose lose for both. This game stopped being a rivalry when Clay Clevenger was removed from the picture.
  12. Both can make the Final Four, and both can go home in the 2nd Round.
  13. 1st ever trip to the 12th Region for Trinity Christian! Congrats!
  14. His name was mentioned all throughout Danville before they hired Coach Parks. I think there was some real mutual interest then. I have heard Phil Russell is the leader right now. I think he would be a very safe, but effective hire for Casey County. Besides him though, does Casey County not have anyone on staff or local they would consider?
  15. Casey County will be looking for a new head coach in 2024. Former Head Coach Levi Rogers announced yesterday he is taking the position at Lincoln County. Casey County finished 2023 with a 5-6 record, losing to Central 48-6 in the 1st Round of the KHSAA Playoffs. It seems like Casey County is in the middle of a rebuild, regardless of who the new coach is. Who gets this job?
  16. Didn’t expect to see this one. Seems to be a tough job right now.
  17. Word on who those being interviewed are?
  18. I do not see Brandon Smith or Spencer Crutchfield being remotely interested.
  19. This thread is 10 days old, and so far we have discussed fall break plans.
  20. Cats win it, but it will be closer than we want. Cats 81-73
  21. Expect Stonebreaker to make a run this season. Big get for Adair!
  22. Will Coach Rogers say yes? Seems to be the name mentioned but as we all know, coaching searches are often full of surprises. Will he accept it offered?
  23. My math could be off by a number, but since Coach Jackson arrived at Lincoln County, this will be the 6th different Head Football Coach. It's not fair to compare district and region championships, because they do not share the same opponents traditionally. For example however, Mike Settles never had a winning season in his 6 years at the program. I would be highly shocked if the basketball program went 6 years in a row without a winning season. Just seems like a consistency issue, looking at it from the outside.
  24. Lincoln looking for their 3rd head coach since 2018.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.