Sept 6 at Danville 

Sept 13 vs Bourbon County 

Sept 20 vs Russell County 

Sept 27 at Somerset 

Oct 4 at Wayne County 

Oct 18 vs Boyle County 

Oct 25 at Taylor County 

Nov 1 vs Mercer County 

This will be the first season under new head coach Levi Rogers. With a very similar schedule, the Patriots look to improve on their 4-7 record from a year ago. How will they fair? Thoughts? 

IMG_2039.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I would think they would be happy with 7-5.  Should beat Bourbon, Russell Co., Danville, Bullitt Central, Wayne.  Think Garrard is a toss up.  Then maybe Taylor.  I think 7 wins would be a pretty good season this year.  

• Like 3

Favorable schedule for Lincoln under Coach Rogers and staff. I expect them to compete in virtually every game. Can see 8-2, can also see 5-5. Lincoln will have to win some close games to get over .500 but I believe they do. Prediction: 8-2 and hosting a playoff game. 

I'm glad to see Lincoln play Danville again. Was always a huge game back in the day. This should benefit the local community and both programs there. 

• Like 1

The Russell County game was a tight one last year and Steven French takes over the HC job there this season.  I don't think it's a gimme, but I would still favor the Pats.  

I think the Somerset game would be tough for them to win.  But if they are undefeated going into that game, who knows.