WishboneCity
Standard Membership
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Campbell County at Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
Everything posted by WishboneCity
-
South Warren vs. Ballard Predictions/Updates (Forcht Bank Bowl)
If South Warren is as good as many have said they should take care of business pretty easily. Ballard was very solid last season, but unfortunately for the Bruins there are too many new faces.
-
Southwestern vs. Dunbar (Scrimmage) (8/16)
47-0 is the final. Was 28-0 with some change left in the third quarter when both teams put the JV in. A bunch of penalties on both sides of the ball. Nothing too exciting.
-
Southwestern vs. Dunbar (Scrimmage) (8/16)
I would imagine Southwestern will handle business. Does anyone have any thoughts on Dunbar?
-
South Warren at Central Hardin (Scrimmage) (8/15)
I predict that the QB, RBs, and OLine will look fine. The defense, I’m unsure of.
-
2024 Central Hardin Bruins
Watched this team in their first scrimmage. I was very impressed. They are very, very big. I highly doubt they will be outsized up front all year. Along with that, the triple already looks pretty crisp. I think this team could be a dark horse in 6A.
-
Bell County’s athletic facilities renovation
Sacrificing normal baseball field dimensions and an outfield that isn’t inundated with lines for a football practice field seems silly to me. It also seems silly to have a turf practice field when you already have a turf game field. Isn’t a huge selling point of a turf field the fact you can practice on it?
-
4A Preseason Rankings?
For Taylor County to get out of the second round they would have to beat Boyle or Corbin. I imagine we all agree that is unlikely. Especially now that Smith is an FD Bronco. I agree with @theguru, at first glance Boyle is considerably better than the rest of 4A.
-
Open Job: Taylor County
I stand corrected.
-
Open Job: Taylor County
I think Gumm retired voluntarily, unlike what appears to have happened to Irvin.
-
Open Job: Taylor County
So TC canned their head coach to *potentially* hire an assistant who was directly under said fired head coach? Seems to be the trend at TC. Happened with football and now *apparently* basketball… hmm
-
2024 Campbellsville Eagles
This team should be just as good as last season. If the RPI works out in their favor, I could easily see them on Kroger Field.
-
Open Job: Taylor County
Heard it here first...
-
2024 Southwestern Warriors
2024 Outlook The Warriors look to improve on a 9-4 2023 season that saw them claim another district title, but fall 10 points short in a region championship game against a very good Cooper team. Southwestern will be without their leading rusher from last season, Christian Walden, and will have a few new faces on the O-line. But, they return a large amount of production on both sides of the ball. This program has been very close to a breakout—could 2024 be the year that we see Foley's squad at Kroger Field? 2024 Schedule (2023 Record) Week 1: vs. North Hardin (1-10) at Campbellsville High School Week 2: BYE Week 3: at South Warren (9-3) Week 4: vs. Belfry (8-4) Week 5: vs. Mercer County (10-2) Week 6: at North Laurel (8-5) Week 7: at Harlan County (1-10) Week 8: at Franklin County (13-1) Week 9: vs. South Laurel (5-5) Week 10: vs. Pulaski County (4-8) Week 11: at Henry Clay (0-11) Record prediction anyone?
-
Open Job: Pulaski County
Nope. PC missed this chance to stick out the waning Hines years.
-
Cooper at Southwestern Predictions/Updates
Very surprised by how skewed this poll is. I’m more surprised by how many people think this game will be a blowout…
- 2023 Pick 5 Contest: Playoff Edition (Week 3)
-
Cooper at Southwestern Predictions/Updates
When looking at Cooper's schedule, the Ryle game sticks out like a sore thumb. What happened in that one?
-
Cooper at Southwestern Predictions/Updates
On paper, Cooper is a great matchup to beat the Warriors. Every team that has bested SW this year has done it through the air and that’s what Cooper excels at. However, SW will have the size advantage up front on Friday. Will that equate to actually winning in the trenches? We will find that out soon enough.
-
Newport Central Catholic at Campbellsville Predictions/Updates
I didn’t have enough time for the research, so I appreciate that. Campbellsville by running clock because of the transitive of the transitive property!
-
Newport Central Catholic at Campbellsville Predictions/Updates
This is such a hard one to predict. These teams don’t have anything that closely resembles a common opponent.
-
North Laurel at Highlands Predictions/Updates
I’ve been trying to make North Laurel happen for around 2 years now and it all comes down to this. Do I think the Jags win? No. However, I think North Laurel can grind this game out enough to make the score respectable. The most points NL has given up all year is 28. It would be quite the feat if Highlands is able to running clock them—especially in the first half.
-
Open Job: St. Henry (New Program)
This is insane to think about. I never would’ve imagined NCC would be close to schools like Caverna or Phelps.
-
Hart County 28 Glasgow 21
If I predict one way, there is a 99% certainty that the other way will prevail. I posses the kiss of death.
-
Hart County 28 Glasgow 21
Chad Griffin COTY
-
Pulaski County at Southwestern Predictions/Updates
SW kicker sees an opening and onside kicks it to himself when the Warriors are up 35-7