Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Raven

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Raven

  1. I have 0 issues with a TD celebration. If you catch a TD pass and want to hit the griddy, go for it. You're already in the endzone. But running with 10 of your teammates for 60 yards to sit down for a photo op just doesn't cut it. Also tired of DBs striking a pose after an incomplete pass when all they did was watch the WR drop the ball or the QB chuck it into the ground.
  2. I think it's a pretty solid idea. Gives you a chance to run through everything you installed and practiced. See what's working and what isn't. How they are playing you. After the first dozen or so, you can riff it based on what's working.
  3. I'd like to see the Bengals run continue, but before the season started I thought this would be the week it ended for them. With the Oline back to a patchwork job, I just think Buffalo has a big advantage this time around.
  4. Special shout out to Marvin Lewis for patrolling the Ravens sideline down the stretch. 3+ minutes and 2 timeouts left and the best you can do is a hail mary with 1 timeout left in your pocket? Terrible clock management. One thing I have decided I can live without in football, post turnover, the entire defensive team running to the endzone for the "photo-op". If, in baseball, the whole team emptied the bench for a 2 run homer in the top of the 5th, everyone would complain about how it slows the game down and makes baseball unwatchable. You got you pick, go to the sideline and move the game along.
  5. Joey Bosa is an idiot.
  6. "The Rifleman" Chuck Person. He was fined $91K, placed on 2 years probation and has to complete 200 hours of community service.
  7. We can add this to the 2 finger catch and punching a kicking net. Those are the 3 things he'll be remembered for.
  8. Oct. 7, 1916 Georgia Tech 222 Cumberland 0 https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2022-10-07/georgia-tech-222-cumberland-college-0-history-weird-facts#:~:text=On Saturday%2C Oct.,the history of college football.
  9. I'm sure most of BBN is convinced Billy Donovan is looking at horse farms or Brad Stevens is giving up his front office job with the Celtics.
  10. I'm in. Never had In N Out, but like the other said, I love a good cheeseburger.
  11. Certainly. This rivals Bill Belichick coaching the Jets for like 2 days before bolting to NE.
  12. Apparently talks with the Mets flamed out so he's in negotiations to resign in Minnesota. I think I saw 6 years $200M
  13. My favorite Grant County football story: When they opened to 2006 AAA playoffs at Covington Catholic, they came out for the opening coin toss, shook hands with the Colonel captains and told them to beat Highlands the following week. The Braves have been nothing if not realists.
  14. Ask UMASS and Memphis. When Cal walks away, probation follows.
  15. I'd imagine that outside of Georgia, the TV ratings on this one were not good.
  16. I don't think he's quite there yet. He still threw for almost 4000 yards this year, with no real receiving threats. Get him some reliable weapons, and Aaron can probably still get the job done.
  17. I think in Baltimore's eyes, foolishly, Lamar is the weapon. But that model doesn't really work in the NFL. The only one to really go that way and stay relatively injury free was Vick, and he was out for, what 2+ seasons in the prime of his career.
  18. I know Joe Mixon is out a few grand for his coin flip TD celebration. I guess Eli will be getting a letter from the commish as well.
  19. Gamecocks. It worked during FB season.
  20. I figured playing in Tuscaloosa that Alabama would win. But I didn't see it by 26.
  21. Trevor Bauer will be a FA in a few days. LOL. But the chances of him returning to Cincinnati are so slim that None probably has a sizable lead.
  22. After re-reading Taylors comments, I'm starting to change my opinion. There are rules in place that cover this type of thing. Why do we have to stray from those. If Monday' game had been canceled for any other reason, we aren't having this conversation. They'd use the rules in place and point them out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.