Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Ravens 16

Featured Replies

Final it looks now that these two will meet again next week at Cincinnati hopefully the Bengals will play a whole game then. AFC North Division Champions! WHO DEY!! The NFL can keep the change in there pocket no need now for a coin flip 

Well besides the Cappa injury which really hurts. This game went as well as could be expected IMO. The Bengals won the game and didn’t really play that well, besides getting the turnovers which was obviously huge. I kind of like that Burrow was off, just helps motivate him to come back and play great next week! 
 

The Super Bowl run begins next week! Who Dey!

 

#Theyhavetoplayus

Loosen up guys, it's way to early to be stressed out.

3 hours ago, theguru said:

clown.jpg

I know Joe Mixon is out a few grand for his coin flip TD celebration.   I guess Eli will be getting a letter from the commish as well.

25 minutes ago, The Raven said:

I know Joe Mixon is out a few grand for his coin flip TD celebration.   I guess Eli will be getting a letter from the commish as well.

It is all kind of silly to me. 

Is Bengal nation celebrating this whole hammering of the NFL Commissioner coin thing? I don't like the whiny tone it sets.

Just now, bugatti said:

Is Bengal nation celebrating this whole hammering of the NFL Commissioner coin thing? I don't like the whiny tone it sets.

I think the complaint is legitimate but I'm ready to move on. What's done is done.

40 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Is Bengal nation celebrating this whole hammering of the NFL Commissioner coin thing? I don't like the whiny tone it sets.

I don't like it either and I think the fine should have been much, much greater.  

Since we knew this celebration was premeditated I would have flat out crushed the Bengals on it.

If the Bengals had lost a game to a team starting Anthony Brown at QB then they should've had to have done a coin flip. 

13 minutes ago, DearToday said:

If the Bengals had lost a game to a team starting Anthony Brown at QB then they should've had to have done a coin flip. 

Exactly. And had they lost a coin flip and gone to Baltimore, we are not exactly talking the 2001 Ravens.

I was very impressed with the Ravens defense yesterday. The Bengals will need to be at their best to win Sunday night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.