Everything posted by GC-Dragons
-
Green County vs. Larue County Predictions/Updates
The Dragons got back in the win column against West Jessamine last week in a game the Dragons defense played about as well as they have all year. Offense was much better as well. Larue played very tough against a solid Taylor County team, and have played some good football teams tough. I think this could be a low scoring ballgame as Larue has issues scoring. Give me the Dragons 28-12.
-
Somerset at Campbellsville Predictions/Updates
I really look forward to watching this game. With the Dragons playing Thursday night, I plan to attend this game Friday night. I expect this game to be a hard hitting contest, with both teams hitting some big plays. I think Campbellsville pulls off the win. Give me the Eagles 36-21.
-
Campbellsville 36 Louisville Western 6
Campbellsville has dominated the competition to begin the year. They now start to get to the meat of the schedule and things should start to become much more difficult. I really like this Campbellsville team, and hope to catch a few games if the Dragons are playing away games I’m unable to make or on bye week.
-
Beechwood 58 Simon Kenton 54
When’s the last time Beechwood gave up 102 points in two weeks and won both games? I’d say once if that’s ever happened. Beechwood just find ways to win.
-
Raceland 7 Pikeville 6
Don’t feel to bad, I picked Trinity to beat Freddy D by two scores and it not feel that close. ?
-
Raceland 7 Pikeville 6
You very well might be right, but I’d love to see it.
-
Owensboro Catholic at Owensboro Predictions/Updates
What a wonderful second half by the Devils. Hard to argue with how good this staff has been in half time adjustments this season. Impressive stuff.
-
Hart County at Elizabethtown Predictions/Updates
Leaves me scratching my head, every time he has touched the ball, he has done great things.
-
Green County 41 West Jessamine 7
The Dragons played very well, and the defense was dominate. Dragons finish with around 500 yards of offense and gave up less than 250 yards of total offense. Good win after a tough loss last week, Dragons get Larue County at home this Thursday.
-
Green County at West Jessamine Predictions/Updates
Dragons win in a final of 41-7. The Dragons played the best defensive game of the year and the offense was efficient and looked the part. Much better effort this week by the offense.
-
Green County at West Jessamine Predictions/Updates
Dragons up 41-7 with about 2 minutes left with the ball.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 14 Christian Academy Louisville 12
I would think LCA has to be pleased to come out of the first four weeks with that schedule sitting at 3-1, with a tough loss against a great Boyle County team. Not sure I’ve ever seen a team start the season with four straight weeks of playing the top team of four different classes.
-
Warren (CA) at Woodford County Predictions/Updates
I meant no disrespect to Woodford by my comment, but I have a hard time seeing how this team would be top 20 in California. I’m not certain they would even crack the top 20 in Kentucky.
-
Green County at West Jessamine Predictions/Updates
Dragons up 35-7 midway through the fourth quarter.
-
Trinity 41 Carmel (IN) 14
Trinity leaves me scratching my head week to week, it’s hard to understand how the same team can play so different week to week.
-
Raceland 7 Pikeville 6
I really want to see Campbellsville matchup with one of them, to see how they stack up.
-
Warren (CA) at Woodford County Predictions/Updates
I’ll take things that turned out not to be true for 1,000. Haha
-
Scott County at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
Scott County is a fine team, and Boyle has throughly dominated them. Boyle County is just too dangerous, you have to pick a poison and each one beats you. You pretty much have to hope all the stars go perfectly in place and they have multiple turnovers, because I don’t see a team slowing them down scoring the football. The Freddy D game is gonna be a fun one to watch.
-
Green County at West Jessamine Predictions/Updates
21-7 the Dragons lead at the half.
-
Green County at West Jessamine Predictions/Updates
The Dragons keep the travel bus going to start the year with 4 straight away games, this week at West Jessamine. The Dragons are coming off a tough loss against Hart County where they didn’t play all that well, give credit to Hart County for that, but I expect a much better game this week for the Dragon’s offense. They have been very inconsistent to begin the year, while the defense has been very good to start the year. Wouldn’t have believed that to be the case before the season started. I am unfamiliar with West Jessamine but from looking at scores, they put up points, while also allowing a large amount of points. I think this could be a very competitive game, where the Dragons are able to pull away late to get the win. Give me the Dragons 42-28. What’s your thoughts and opinion?
-
Harrison County at John Hardin Predictions/Updates
I hope John pulls off the win, they are a tough team who I think will get better as the year goes. Give me John Hardin 35-21.
-
Scott County at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
I honestly can’t get a feel on this game. I think Scott County can make this competitive, and make Boyle work for it, but I can also see Boyle beating them by a bunch. So, might as well throw all that out the window and take Scott County with the upset, 35-34.
-
Paducah Tilghman 35 Mayfield 28
Congrats to PT and Mayfield, it was a wonderful game to watch, albeit the excessive amount penalties. I also want to give props to the defense of PT, those guys swarm the football and get after you, and mean business when they hit you. Mayfield is also a title worthy team, they answered the bell every time, but came up just a bit short in a great ball game. I could see both of these teams winning state titles.
-
Mayfield at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates
I have no idea who the kid was that ran him down, but what an amazing effort play by that young man, and you can say that he has some speed to burn.
-
Mayfield at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates
I’m not a person to blame officials, but this is getting to the point of insanity. Flag on almost every play at this point.