Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset at Campbellsville Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/15/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Somerset (Top 10 in 2A) takes their 3-1 record to Campbellsville to face the 4-0 undefeated (Top 3 in 1A)  Eagles. The Eagles have been nothing short of dominant so far this year, scoring 161 points while just giving up 12.

These two Purple and Gold teams haven't played in 21 years with Somerset having a 4 to 1 advantage in games from 1999 to 2002.

I've seen some wanting to see how Campbellsville would do against Raceland and Pikeville after their match-up last week. While the fans may be looking down the road I expect the team to be focused on the task at hand, the visiting Briar Jumpers.

This should easily be the best team either has faced so far in the season.

Thoughts on this game?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Very intriguing matchup.

Game of the week for me. 
 

I like Campbellsville at home in close one.

Campbellsville by 4 TD’s. 

2 minutes ago, LB 123 said:

Campbellsville by 4 TD’s. 

Welcome to BGP @LB 123!

This game will be an old fashioned Slobber Knocker… Both teams are physical and athletic… Will be a fun one to watch… 

I really look forward to watching this game. With the Dragons playing Thursday night, I plan to attend this game Friday night. I expect this game to be a hard hitting contest, with both teams hitting some big plays. I think Campbellsville pulls off the win. Give me the Eagles 36-21. 

I think Campbellsville by a couple scores.

On 9/9/2023 at 2:36 PM, LB 123 said:

Campbellsville by 4 TD’s. 

If that happens we KNOW for sure that Raceland/Pikeville have some competition.

Somerset has been playing good ball the last few weeks.  The Hughes brothers are fun to watch!

Campbellsville 28-21.

Campbellsville by 2 TD

18 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Free would be better...

Nothing is free JD. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.