Everything posted by bluecolonels95
-
Covington Catholic 39 Lexington Catholic 38
Daniel Felix scored on the 2 pt conversion, not Mayer. But without Mayer, CCH wouldn't be the same team. I love to see Mayer win Mr Football but since he plays TE and not QB or RB which usually wins the award, I doubt he will. But Beau Allen was awesome. So confident running the offense and accurate with his passes. I don't even know why LexCath ran the ball. Allen could have thrown for 600 yards especially that screen pass that consistently got them 5-15 yards. Be interesting to see what his final passing stats will be on year.
-
Covington Catholic 39 Lexington Catholic 38
Allen made it look easy. Give him Mr Football. He deserves it after tonight.
-
4A #5 Lexington Catholic at 5A #2 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
This game is over. No answer for their LC offense.
-
4A #5 Lexington Catholic at 5A #2 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
CCH can't tackle anybody.
-
4A #5 Lexington Catholic at 5A #2 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I knew this CCH team was not going to be as good as the last years team or the year before. Lex Cath is definately underrated in 4A.
-
4A #5 Lexington Catholic at 5A #2 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
CCH not looking too good. We been exposed on defense. Beau is dominating CCH.
-
6A Campbell County at 5A #4 Highlands Predictions/Updates
Birds will get the shut out and win by a lot. Campbell County is not good at all.
-
Covington Catholic vs. Trinity
The last 2 years for sure Cov Cath could have challenged Trinity. But I agree, Trinity probably every year before that.
-
4A #5 Lexington Catholic at 5A #2 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
It could be a interesting game. LC has had some good wins so far. Looking forward to seeing what Beau can do against Cov Cath defense.
-
Knoxville Catholic (TN) 31 Highlands 28
This performance will put Cov Cath on high alert. Many more weeks to go until that happens so both teams will fine tune everything and be ready to go. Should be a fun game.
-
Boone County 34 Dunbar 28
Coach Warner might get coach of the year. Congrats
-
Covington Catholic vs. Trinity
I think Highlands could have beaten Trinity in couple of the years that Dale Mueller ran the program. Dale was at Highlands for 20 years and they where awesome. They owned CCH for years. I think we went 10 years without beating Highlands. I am glad Dale retired and CCH got Eviston. Hopefully the next 10 years favor CCH.
-
Scott County 28 Lafayette 19
That was a lot closer than I thought. Put Cov Cath at #1 in 5A now.
-
Covington Catholic vs. Trinity
As long as coach Eddie Eviston stays at Cov Cath, they should be a force to be reckoned with for awhile. This is his 5th year. Eviston knows football and has a great coaching staff to got along with him. Cov Cath should schedule Trinity in the upcoming years.
-
Covington Catholic vs. Trinity
Cov Cath was easily the best team in the state of KY 2 years ago. Unfortunately they where 2nd best team last year.
-
Covington Catholic vs. Trinity
Who knows. Still too early in the year. But Cov Cath definitely the previous 2 years if not this year too.
-
Covington Catholic 49 Campbell County 0
Mayer will have 20 to 30 TD's by end of the year. Besides Lexington Catholic next week in which he should have another couple Td's, Cov Cath has a lot of games in the upcoming weeks where Mayer should easily have another 10 TD's by then. Blow out wins against Dixie, Beechwood, Cooper, Boone County. Finally play LaSalle (OH) in week 8.
-
Ryle 34 Conner 10
Wow!! Maybe Ryle is an OK team beating Conner and Cov Cath is just a dominating force beating them the previous week. I was wrong. I predicted Conner in this one.
-
6A #4 Simon Kenton vs. Anderson (OH) Predictions/Updates
I voted Anderson in this one. I think SK is so overrated for a 6A school NKY. Most polls have them as 4th or 5th in 6A. A freshman as starting QB is never good. What are people thinking ranking them so high.
-
5A #3 Covington Catholic at 6A Campbell County Predictions/Udpates
Mayer with 3 TD's
-
5A #3 Covington Catholic at 6A Campbell County Predictions/Udpates
Mayer is a beast. Just give him Mr. Football now. Wow!!! 2 plays on offense, 2 touchdowns for Cov Cath
-
5A #3 Covington Catholic at 6A Campbell County Predictions/Udpates
I think the JV will get a ton of playing time this year. Besides Campbell County, I think we will have early running clocks on Cooper, Dixie, Boone County, and even Beechwood. I'm looking forward to next weeks game against Lexington Catholic when Beau Allen comes to town.
-
5A #3 Covington Catholic at 6A Campbell County Predictions/Udpates
I say we get another shut out. We get the running clock by halftime. Eddie Eviston never runs up the score so he will put all the JV in to get their reps. Hopefully the JV can keep the shut out going since they will be playing the whole 2nd half.
-
Don’t worry Camel fans.
Unfortunately the Camels have Cov Cath this week. There could be a running clock in the 1st quarter.