Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 34 Conner 10

Featured Replies

Wow!! Maybe Ryle is an OK team beating Conner and Cov Cath is just a dominating force beating them the previous week. I was wrong. I predicted Conner in this one.

Wow!! Maybe Ryle is an OK team beating Conner and Cov Cath is just a dominating force beating them the previous week. I was wrong. I predicted Conner in this one.

 

Ryle beating Conner handily was exactly what I predicted. I had a strong feeling Ryle was way better than everyone thinks.

Wow!! Maybe Ryle is an OK team beating Conner and Cov Cath is just a dominating force beating them the previous week. I was wrong. I predicted Conner in this one.

 

Cov Cath is that good.

Congrats to Ryle. It’s good to know CovCath is that good. Ryle played a very undisciplined game even though they dominated the LOS. Way too many penalties - probably seven 10 or 15 yarders and a porous pass defense. Conner gained the vast majority of their yards in the air. The outcome was never in doubt. Kyle England ran wild.

I like Ryle this year-I think last week was a outlier.

Ryle looked good found their soul and never looked back.

Defense is impressive.

Offense can pound the rock!

Ryle’s defense was punishing and the offense seemed to have Conner confused at times.

Both teams have room to improve, I wish both well moving forward.

Ryle rebounded well.

Judging by Campbell County’s performance of -47 yards, I’m guessing Covington Catholic is that good and Ryle isn’t that bad.

Ryle’s Defensive philosophy of bend don’t break, does give up a couple big downfield plays a game but has proven to be stifling when they have their backs against the wall. They stopped Cov last week and Conner this week multiple times inside the 50.

 

Ryle’s Defense could take them far if they continue to improve.

 

The offense has the weapons Lee, Cusick, England & Coker showed flashes of what it takes to win tough games.

The Oline continues to improve, they got the job done last night.

England looked like a star last night he’s a workhorse. Multiple times breaking 2-3 tackles before busting off a nice gain.

QB still needs some work though last night looked a shade better.

 

I would imagine after next week we will see a clear favorite in the district.

Side note;

In the 3rd Ryle shorted a 46 yd Field Goal.

However when Conner took the ball over they took the ball on the 20. Does anyone know why this is?

Side note;

In the 3rd Ryle shorted a 46 yd Field Goal.

However when Conner took the ball over they took the ball on the 20. Does anyone know why this is?

 

Did the ball make the end zone? I think in high school if it makes the end zone, the ball is placed at the 20 on the change of possession.

Did the ball make the end zone? I think in high school if it makes the end zone, the ball is placed at the 20 on the change of possession.

 

Correct, that is exactly what happened.

I thought Conner & Hicks would shine. I didn't hear Hicks name in this thread. How did he play?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.