Everything posted by Metcalfe2010
-
Clinton County's Jackson Harlan gets his first offer
He announced he has committed to WKU.
-
Clinton County's Jackson Harlan gets his first offer
Western Kentucky has offered a full scholarship to Clinton County’s Jackson Harlan. First of what I expect to be several more to come
-
2018 Gardner Law King of the Bluegrass
I understand it would be a long drive for fans I was just curious if they had consideration. I don’t believe the distance would’ve made a difference with a tournament as prestigious at the KOB. Clinton would’ve brought a big crowd but I do understand. Hopefully with Glasgow’s junior class they get a look for next season. Always fun to get to see local teams on that stage
-
2018 Gardner Law King of the Bluegrass
Curious if Jackson Harlan and Clinton County was considered at all?
-
Justin Powell announces Transfer
Good move for the kid hate to see that talent leave the state though
-
2018 All BluegrassPreps.com Boys Basketball Team Discussion
That’s the difficult part obviously is who to take off. To me it would obviously be the two I haven’t seen. For me I look at it as if those ten players and the two I mentioned are standing there and I’m picking a team what order would I pick them in? Personally I believe Harmon and Tandy are the two best players in the state. Followed by the rest of these guys. Just my opinion. For sure all are excellent players
-
2018 All BluegrassPreps.com Boys Basketball Team Discussion
Seen all these players other than Allen and Ware play. Very good group of players but Zion Harmon and David Johnson should be on the list IMO.
-
Final USA Today Expert Rankings - CovCath 25th
Oak Hill isn’t even on this list...?
-
2018 Lexington Herald Leader All State Team
Harmon and Tandy were the best two players in the state last season. 1 and 1A.
-
Kentucky Sweet 16 Basketball Contest - All Comers
1 Corbin 1 Trinity 1 Warren Central 1 John Hardin 1 UHA 1 Oldham 1 Cov Cath 1 Fern Creek 2 Trinity 2 Warren Central 2 UHA 2 Fern Creek 3 Trinity 3 Fern Creek 5 Trinity TB 129
-
Whitaker Bank/KHSAA Boys Sweet 16 1st Round: Univ Heights/Campbell County predictions
Hope UHA wins. I won’t get up there until Friday and would love to see Tandy play again
-
Zion Harmon 1,014 Points
One thing for sure is if he leaves so will Boyd. Hope he stays love having such a talent so close to be able to watch
-
Warren Central 65 Bowling Green 53 (4th Region Championship)
Excellent game. Good luck to the Dragons at Rupp.
-
Adair County/Larue County updates
Why would Adair want to slow it down? Seems they’d be better off hoping Zion and cast were hot from three and let them go
-
Scott County 46 Lexington Christian 44 (11th Region Championship)
Watched the entire game online. Very good game. Look forward to trinity and Scott county
-
LCA/Scott County (11th Region Championship) Updates
First time I’ve watched Scott County this season. Are they always so dependent on jumpers?
-
District 8 streak in Region 2
I disagree that the 14th will continue. I honestly think Glasgow’s sophomore class gets one in the next two seasons
-
9th Region Semis - Cooper vs. CovCath - Broadcast by Tri State Internet Sports Radio
Wish there were somewhere to watch the game online. Would love to be watching this one
-
Warren Central 68 Glasgow 63 (4th Region Quarterfinals)
Very good game. Confirmed what I’ve been saying for a while now, Glasgow’s sophomore class could be the bunch to end the 14ths reign over the region.
-
Which region favorite got the worst draw? Potential to be knocked out early?
Who ya got? Toughest draw to me is Cooper and Cov Cath meeting in the semis
-
5th Region Draw
All times est? Looks like it could be a good semifinal night to attend
-
LaRue County 80 Caverna 48
Seen this on Twitter. Great to see the two teams come together on something like that. What exactly happened with the injured kid? Must’ve been pretty scary
-
Glasgow 60 Monroe County 54 (15th District Championship)
Glasgow goes from 4 wins last year to district champions. The sophomore class at Glasgow may be the bunch that ends the 14ths reign of terror over the region in the next couple years. They were phenomenal tonight.
-
Bowling Green 67 Warren Central 65 (14th district championship)
It has to creep into the minds of the Central players that’s Bowling Green may just have their number. Which is honestly surprising to me
-
Glasgow 69 Barren County 68 3OT
Glasgow avenges two regular season losses to their cross town rival in a classic. Big shot after big shot in a huge atmosphere. Nik Sorrell made a lay up with 1.7 seconds left to give Glasgow the win as Barrens full court pass was deflected as time ran out.