Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REALSPORT

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by REALSPORT

  1. 10 point game - Owensboro Catholic 5 point game - Kentucky Country Day 4 point game - Owensboro 3 point game - Boyle County 2 point game - Trinity 1 point game - Christian Academy of Louisville Tiebreaker: 52
  2. OC drives the field and kicks a FG as the half expires. 27-20 Aces
  3. I think the Tigers have scored 2 TDs in like 6 plays.
  4. Lex Cath went for 156 yards in a 13 point game.
  5. 5 point game - Owensboro 4 point game - Raceland 3 point game - Lloyd Memorial 2 point game - Paducah Tilghman 1 point game - Pulaski County Tiebreaker: 68 points
  6. Hart Co was able to run on Murray for over 200 yards. I'm taking the home Juggs in a close one.
  7. FD was in the absolute wrong defense and Ryle had the perfect call to run against it. A great and entertaining game and a fine example of what playoff football can be.
  8. That was a nice well-designed and well-executed screen pass.
  9. I think he plays Sunday as long as he is feeling ok today.
  10. 5 point game - Ryle 4 point game - Bell County 3 point game - Mayfield 2 point game - Boyle County 1 point game - Atherton Tiebreaker: 62 points
  11. I was actually thinking about this type of format while reading a thread last week about first-round forfeits. Thanks for laying out how this could work. Interesting.
  12. Madisonville North Hopkins Bullitt East Simon Kenton Henderson County Russellville Tiebreaker: 58
  13. The Pioneers versus the Colonels. It doesn't get more Kentucky than that.
  14. I think it will be an ugly slobberknocker. 20-17 Tigers
  15. You are correct. Whittingham has been the head coach for 20 years. They are only giving up 14 points a game. UC has been a surprise and I think alot of that can be attributed to their QB. Sorsby has played really well, and he will have to play well gain on Saturday because UC's leading rusher is out. I'm going to say UC 24 and the Utes 17.
  16. I've been hearing the same. I think this is a good fit. Regarding that list of possible LSU coaches, I think only the top 5 are viable. Kiffin might decide that staying with an established Ole Miss squad is better than a rebuild at LSU. Of course he may choose the money. I understand Sumrall being the favorite but question whether he can have success there. I'd hire Drinkwitz.
  17. Murphy and Stewart are starting to remind me of the two OTs they drafted in hopes of replacing Big Whit. Those moves set the franchise back years, and these picks could do the same. This franchise rarely gives up on high draft picks early. That means that those two guys will be starting next year. Behind them will be the two current rookie LBs. Those four guys will be playing next year. If we don't see improvement the 2nd half of this season, it will be ugly again next year. Golden was brought in because he can supposedly develop guys. It's time to show it.
  18. There is no perfect solution because situations are different for all teams. Ultimately, It is up to the athletes if they want to play. Some might want one final game under the lights. Others, especially if they also play basketball, are ready to move on to the next sport. Let the kids decide. It's their team. Adults make this a bigger issue than it needs to be.
  19. Bell County Somerset Bowling Green Lexington Catholic Boyle County Tennessee Tiebreaker #1: 42 points
  20. Assume you are referring to offensive play calls? I think the bigger issue was the defense's inability to stop the run in the 2nd half. ScCo's offense is fun to watch and difficult to contain. Highlands went more to a man-to-man in the 2nd half, and they seemed to be more gap sound. They weren't getting out of position as much. All in all, it was a great game to watch.
  21. If you have Lorenzen on your fantasy team, you are doing pretty well.
  22. To say that Scott Co.'s wing T is giving the Birds trouble is a massive understatement.
  23. Campbellsville East Carter Prestonsburg North Laurel Highlands Bonus Point Game: South Dakota State University Tiebreaker #1: 48 points
  24. From what I know about KHSAA RPI calculations (which is minimal), I don't think that would matter much. It should, in my opinion, but I don't think it does. Ludlow playing and beating a 5A school their last game would be a bigger bump than beating another 1A school.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.