Everything posted by Volxtile
-
Owensboro at Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates
Devils looking pretty good, rooting for you all!
-
Bowling Green at Southwestern Predictions/Updates
Someone’s upset, dropped out of 6A and still couldn’t make it to the championship. I understand.
-
Bowling Green at Southwestern Predictions/Updates
Not that it matters too much, but I think you had a typo on the BG - Boyle score. I think you may have flipped the numbers on accident, BG scored 21. Great post though, very informative.
-
Bowling Green at Southwestern Predictions/Updates
Bowling Green tends to be successful against Pulaski county opponents. I don’t think this one will be any different, but it should be a good game. Give me BG 28 SW 21.
-
Frederick Douglass 21 Woodford County 7
I would love to see an Owensboro/BG final again.
-
Woodford County at Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates
That was an atrocious call.
-
TP94 Power Ratings - (11/16/22)
Everyone knows this is a formula and not an opinion? Right?
-
South Warren at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
Man what has happened to South.
-
Owensboro vs. Greenwood Predictions/Updates
Last update I found was 7-6 Greenwood with 2:06 in the first.
-
Woodford County vs. Pulaski County Predictions/Updates
Is this streamed by Woodford? I’d like to tune in for the announcers.
-
Saint Xavier 31 Bowling Green 0
BG looked pretty terrible, but I also thought X was very good so I don’t want to discredit that. I played for Wallace at BG and wish him and X best of luck in the playoffs. I think this game will be more competitive again in the coming years as the young skill players for the Purples grow.
-
Bowling Green at Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates
Anyone counting all the holding calls?
-
Bowling Green at Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates
BG needs to put some tape on their gloves or something, they’ve dropped almost every ball.
-
Bowling Green at Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates
Both the Sporting Times and Saint X will have live coverage. I know the Sporting Times is free and I believe the X broadcast also is.
-
Bowling Green at Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates
I think BG can manage to capitalize on 2 big plays for the TDs and possibly a FG since their kicker is very good. I however don’t have confidence in their ability to stop X’s rushing attack. Just to add a bit of detail to my prediction.
-
Bowling Green at Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates
I voted for Bowling Green because I want to see them win and think they can if things go their way, but I think X will most likely take this. I think it’ll be competitive. X 28 BG 17
-
Frederick Douglass at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
Unless something has changed and FD is disciplined/coached well then I’ll take Boyle. FD has been a group with immense talent the past few years, but not a “team”. I’ll take a less talented team over a more talented group of individual any day. BC 28 FD 21
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings (10/17)
The difference is that Trinity is very well coached and disciplined, or has been. Can’t say the same for Douglass the past couple years, maybe they turned the page this year. We’ll know when they play Boyle.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings (10/17)
The AP poll is….. interesting to say the least.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings (10/10)
Yes, because I believe Collins is worse than Greenwood. My personal rankings before yesterdays games had Woodford at #3 anyways. I’ve voiced my opinion on them multiple times, which again, is just my opinion. If Bowling Green struggled with Greenwood, it would’ve been a knock on them. If you’re going to play a very easy schedule, then you need to blow out everyone just like Frederick Douglass. That’s my philosophy, I know many others have different ways of thinking about rankings and that’s just fine to me.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings (10/10)
My new rankings would be: 1. Frederick Douglass Talented and have blown everyone out, although they still haven’t really been tested. 2. Bowling Green Win over South Warren and Father Ryan. Father Ryan was very competitive with McCallie last night, South Warren blew out Highlands who just beat Cov Cath. 3. South Warren I have South here because of their schedule and win over Highlands, although I could very well see Woodford here. 4. Woodford I knocked Woodford down a lot because of a competitive game with Collins. However they haven’t lost and I know that means a lot to many people, I could easily see them at #3 but I put most of my eggs in the strength of schedule basket. 5. Highlands Beat Cov Cath and from what I’ve heard, look like a completely different team than I watched in week 1. 6. Cov Cath Still a great team with good wins, but according to the thread didn’t play their best game last night.
-
Manual 28 Pleasure Ridge Park 19
Closer than I expected, but PRP does have some great athletes.
-
Greenwood at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
My memories of that game aren’t great seeing as I was a freshman freezing on the bench, however I do think he did. The biggest memory I have from that game is, I believe #28 for Graves, being an absolute monster. And of course how cold it was.
-
Greenwood at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
I honestly thought Campbell was pretty decent, I was on that team. The offense by no means was bad, they just had some games where they were worse than others. X, Greenwood, Graves to name the most popular ones.
-
Greenwood at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
That 2014 Bowling Green offense was something..