Everything posted by 9thregionknowledge
-
Sacred Heart 66 Campbell County 60
Looks like Assumption did play a schedule like no other, 31 regular season games worth. That's one way to make your schedule tough just play to many games.
-
Anybody have all 8th region list?
Thanks for Posting. Congrats to all players.
-
Holmes 68 Cooper 59 OT
Lexi is the best player in Northern Kentucky. I hope NKU can get her and be set at the 1 and 2 for 4 years.
-
Basketball Statistical Leaders (January 19th)
Real shame some schools don't post individual stats. They put one thing in to cover not getting a fine and it shows up on the report that they posted stats.
-
Campbell County/Scott Predictions 1/13
Are you says Scott isn't battle tested? Campbell may win but Scott has played a much tougher schedule to this point. Should be a good game each team has two very good players. I think it comes down to supporting cast in this one.
-
Conner vs Ryle Predictions 12/16
Conner wins by 10 or more.
-
Highlands 54 Conner 36
Any Individual stats?
-
Top Teams for the 2016-2017 season
I would put GRC in that group of top teams and the top team in the 10th for next year.
-
Jenna Martin Transferring To Highlands
Wait the girls team got a Mitchell girl and a Grabel girl too? Do they play aau with the Martin girl??
-
Open Job: Notre Dame Academy
Oh good point but I think he coached HS not U 10. It does hurt NDA they will struggle with ball handling next year.
-
Open Job: Notre Dame Academy
Per Khsaa score board Richey coached his last year at Grant 06/07. Martin is a nice player but I don't think she was playing at age 8 or 9.
-
Conner Lady Cougar's Season
I would think that would be acceptable to beat the teams you should and come a little short against the teams better than you. I would say pretty good year in Conner land. A lot of people would take a final 4 in the region. They were clearly not as good as the other three teams, so, again I would say Conner got about as much as they could out of the year.
-
Holmes 45 Ryle 42 (9th Region Championship)
Congrats to the Bulldogs. Ran the table in the 9th for the year, very impressive. Congrats to Ryle for a great year as well. That back court will be tough for the next 3 years. Congrats to all that made the all tournament team. Best of luck to Holmes bring another championship back to NKY.
-
Simon Kenton/Trimble County (8th region Championship) Predictions
SK by 20ish. Maybe more if they get hit from 3.
-
Simon Kenton/Owen County (8th Region) Predictions
Pretty sure Holmes was missing the Head Coach and a player or two. But as they say don't let facts get in the way of the story. I would think driving two hours for a birth in the state tourney wouldn't be a big deal, I'm sure about 4-5 teams from the 9th or 10th would trade with SK to play the 8th region. SK in a running clock won't be a game 5 mins in.
-
Highlands 52 Holy Cross 44 (9th Region)
RCC9 is correct guards kept them in the game and Leigh put the team over the top.
-
8th Region Bracket
Ok. About 25 points behind SK. SK will dominate inside and the boards. Collins has come very quick and talented young guards. Not enough to hang with SK for 32 minutes. 73-48 SK is my guess.
-
Ninth region bracket
Last two years Holmes has gotten a nice draw. This year I think they finish it off but upsets do happen. Holmes should be well rested for Sunday. Good luck to all teams.
-
Holmes 62 Holy Cross 48 (35th District Championship)
Problem with being away from HC then you would be drawing in with Holmes side. I think the winners will take their chances with HC on their side and Holmes on the other. Should be a good tourney good luck to everyone that made it. I still stick with Holmes and Ryle as the teams to beat.
-
Simon Kenton 60 Highlands 57
SK Walton Shleby Anderson. All fine teams. None would win the 9th IMO.
-
Simon Kenton 60 Highlands 57
Who you got SK vs Holmes Anderson Co vs Ryle Shelby Co vs Highlands WV vs ND Trimble Co vs Conner Williamstown vs HC Collins vs NCC Gallatin Co vs Cooper That would be the match ups based on the courier journals rankings per region. Teams 1-8
-
Simon Kenton 60 Highlands 57
Let not fool ourselves into thinking that SK is not a good team, they are very good, but let's also be honest if in the 9th the last 10 years they may have won 1 regional. Girls games are all about match ups I was told the pressure applied by HHS making the SK pg pass the ball and have others make plays is where the game turned. I could see a pressing team giving SK problems, good for SK there are none in the 8th. SK should win the 8th again, I would think easy. You could not say that if they were in the 9th. I think if you trade Ryle Holmes Highlands ND and Holy Crosss they would all win the 8th just like SK.
-
Holy Cross vs Campbell Co - Live on Holy Cross Radio - 2/19
If you kick Holmes out, yes.
-
Simon Kenton 60 Highlands 57
I thought I saw that the home team has won each time in the last 4-5 years?
-
Simon Kenton 60 Highlands 57
SK has a nice team just be happy they're not in the 9th.