Holmes 68 Cooper 59 OT

This game was a classic.. Holmes led early in the first but their lead didn't last lost. Cooper led from the middle of the first until about 6 minutes remaining in the 4th! Holmes was down 11 at one point in the game. Players from both teams showed a lot of fight. Cooper is a great team and so is Holmes. I think this game will help both teams moving into tournament time!

Very good game! Lexi Held from Cooper can play. Two great teams - wish them both the best of luck going into tournament!

Agreed. It was a very good game. And Lexi Held can absolutely play. I know someone may object but I believe she is the best overall player in an extended NKY area. Anytime a girl scores at will off of the dribble from about anywhere against Holmes defense tells you something. Not to mention how she plays defense. She is capable of dropping 30, then guarding the other teams best and fastest. Rarely was a Holmes player able to get by her or score on her. The girl can create, score, shoot, and plays great defense. Her length gets all kinds of tips and steals. Love watching her play the game.

Agreed. It was a very good game. And Lexi Held can absolutely play. I know someone may object but I believe she is the best overall player in an extended NKY area. Anytime a girl scores at will off of the dribble from about anywhere against Holmes defense tells you something. Not to mention how she plays defense. She is capable of dropping 30, then guarding the other teams best and fastest. Rarely was a Holmes player able to get by her or score on her. The girl can create, score, shoot, and plays great defense. Her length gets all kinds of tips and steals. Love watching her play the game.

I agree with this 100%. I believe others would like for all of us to believe there's a bettter player in her class. However, she's gone head to head with every top player in her class this year and proved that's she's the better player. Hands Down.

Great game with some excellent athletes. This will make for an interesting 9th region tournament. I think I still have Holmes as my favorite. If they haven't figured it out by now Holmes better show up every game or they will go home early

That said, that may also be trouble for everyone else, I don't think anyone will sneak up on them so you better be ready for the bulldogs A game too

I agree she may be the best player up here...not just the 9th. Have always loved her game!

I agree! I think she may be one of the most underrrated players. Girl can flat out play! Her shot is pure, she can do it all.

I agree! I think she may be one of the most underrrated players. Girl can flat out play! Her shot is pure, she can do it all.

I wouldn't place her as underrated. Anyone that knows anything about girls bball in NKY knows who Lexi is. And I'd say every coach plans their scheme around her on offense and defense.

I wouldn't place her as underrated. Anyone that knows anything about girls bball in NKY knows who Lexi is. And I'd say every coach plans their scheme around her on offense and defense.

That's true. I personally haven't heard much about her, but after seeing her play last night it made me wonder why she isn't talked about more often. So that's why I say underrated, but then again I don't really follow Cooper that much. So I could be missing it lol